Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:23 pm 
ksedlar's first try at writing a spy message:
ksedlar wrote:
I'm sure there is a lot I'll have to edit.

RlsKnwn:Ach,Max,Jas,Luc,Jak,Akh,Jay,Ajl
URFramed4d1kill
MafRLucJakAkh,KS;SayURnotTow,Blckml4info
-KS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 pm 
isaacg:
It's an animal goal
Have you heard of those?
ksedlar:
Yes
Josh says that Dylan asked him if he knew about fish.
I forget when this was.
Oh no, Dylan asked Josh if he was a fish, because Josh splashed people.
I forget if this was before Dylan died or after with Dylan just messing up death rules.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:33 pm 
ksedlar:
"This reminds me of the JK Fred game 3-cycle, except here, the mafia are killing the town, the town is killing the doppelgängers, and the doppelgängers are killing the mafia."

RIP jakob.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:23 pm 
I think it's nearing if not past the point where Evictors can't win. They need to either get someone (ideally mafia) poisoned (mana, unless they delay game long enough) or set a trap on mafia on the last day (for which they need to disable ahkim 2 days in advance or double-trap achester depending on which one)

Not to mention they need to kill a mafia earlier than that in the first place, which they didn't realize and act on until it was mostly too late (disappearance trapping a townie was REALLY bad for them). It'll be interesting to see if they can somehow get rid of at least one mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:02 am 
[Still concocting crazy Evictor victory (EVictory?) plans]

Wait, lukesci knows that ahkim is a cynic. So if someone tells him to get pppillai to trapkill her, and maxmurin hands someone an M poison tomorrow, evictors could *potentially* still win :O

But evictors are disjoint from Spy 532, so this is very unlikely to actually happen.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:05 am 
Also, here are all of Justin's cat messages, which hopefully the real world people will actually decide to listen to:

2:
Thank you for subscribing to Cat Facts. Did you know that the mana generated by this message could feed 20 cats?

3:
Thank you for subscribing to Cat Facts. Did you know that every time a blood is generated a towncat dies?

4:
Thank you for subscribing to Cat Facts. Did you know that a mana infused cat has every classical role at once?

5:
Thank you for subscribing to Cat Facts. Did you know that feeding a cat blood gives it the mafia goal?

7:
Thank you for subscribing to Cat Facts. Did you know that cats can turn mana into infallible investigations?

8:
Thank you for subscribing to Cat Facts. Did you know that a blood-infused cat can kill three towncats a day?