Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: NP Contacts
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:05 am 
I tend to have a short lifespan as mafia, so I want to leave this here in case you need help making safe kills. I have a gchat where I gave the emails and phone numbers of the below people.

Eleanor Graham - Can help with making kills in Random. Mostly busy during the day and busy 7-10 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. She's also in 8.044 11-12:30 TR with lukesci and blumberg. If there is some reason having her believe that you're mafia, you can say "pineapple". I've already talked to her and she's up for scouting / letting people into Random. Texting is an easier way to contact her than gchat, but she does respond to the latter.

Daniel Palumbo, Linus Hamilton, Emily Crandall-Fleischman, Elizabeth Chang-Davidson, Jordan Hines, Elaine Lin - A complete list of NPs at ET who might be able to help scout / let you in the side door. The latter 4 may be loyal to Pravina, lukesci, dylanhen, and brunnerj respectively, so be a little bit careful. I haven't talked to any of them yet, but the first 5 have played Live Action Mafia before and have a general idea of how scouting works. Note that ET literally has 11/16 of its members playing or godding in this game, so it's a minefield, and having the help of multiple NPs would be good. But if you pull off a kill at ET, you'll basically never be suspected. They all respond fairly well to gchat, not sure about texting.

Post subject: Re: NP Contacts
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:18 am 
Relatedly, all of you are on my Random guest list now. This should only be news to Ashley.

Post subject: Re: NP Contacts
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:48 am 
If ashley and I die, tsims can help let people into EC (847) 494-3780