Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mafia giant spreadsheet
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:34 am 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:53 pm 
Note that serial killer is a really really good role. I looked at it again, and it seems like we can just troublemake serial killer back and forth so that serial killer straight up gives us an extra kill (via trap) per day. Which is really awesome. This also seems like it works an unlimited number of times.

I think we can also troublemake group investigator around usefully. Like, if I get swapped with someone tomorrow, I can frame, get swapped with Ashley, and then she can frame the next day. Although this only works once per time each person is group investigator, and after that people can only do it every other day.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:02 pm 
One issue with that is it prevents the troublemaking from being used to gather role info.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:07 am 
Summarizing from the chat:
Isaac and I swapped classical role info and he said that he can swap people's roles (troublemaker). I claimed to want to be lots of distinct roles (fake claim of doppelganger without using the term), and I warlock trapped him to give an item.

I said a similar thing to ritagram. She said she'll consider giving classic role info. She used the incant "I'm a flirty child and I love you" on me.

Ajliu warlock trapped Justin as IC, but the trap failed. I talked with Justin and told him my doppelganger claim. He has been asking for information and I'm relatively cooperative. Justin said, "i'm guessing you have at least some capacity to change roles
would you be able to change my role before day end?" I told him no, but I knew someone who could swap roles.

Isaac's item is a metal detector, which lets him use the "scan" incant to see what items a person has. One time use. I also told him that Justin isn't an IC. He also says that he wants to know people's role info for some purpose.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:59 pm 
New spreadsheet free of dead ksedlar <3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing