Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Kill plans
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:19 am 
Transcribing from chat:
- Jakob is going to bike to ET to kill brunnerj tomorrow morning.
- We have a kaboom we can use as long as we make the kill in an inflatable dinosaur suit. ET has one that will be used for this purpose. We're trying to think of what circumstances would lend themselves to making a kill like this.
- I'm worried about killing off too many high profile players, given the composition of the mafia, but Jakob is pretending to be hosed/inactive.

Post subject: Re: Kill plans
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:51 am 
Update from Flower Delivery chat: Jakob arrived too late for the kill (turns out the van leaves more like 10:40 than at 10:45) and passed by the van / the car Dylan was in on his bike. Jordan thinks that no one else in the van noticed, but we don't know about Dylan.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:55 pm 
Update: I killed josh at the bottom of the building 4 south staircase at 3:45

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:13 pm 
Planning to have Jakob kill Justin in his office tomorrow using the kaboom from the dinosaur suit. Maybe also a ski mask.

Going to kill someone else, either from role swapping them with me, or from more seering.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:49 pm 
Agh we keep talking in the chat instead of planning here. Poor future spectators.

Anyway, we had discussed killing Francesca today, but I think that's a bad idea in light of the lynch results. Yay for my fake group investigation! And random luck with the other group investigation! Hopefully someone bothers investigating Isaac at some point.

I warlock trapped Jakob as desperado and he got a poison item. We decided to poison Dylan on the grounds that he's a moderate target and we don't care to poison anyone higher on the list right now. We also think he won't be a scary dictator. I got ajliu to warlock trap Lucy, but Lucy has been weirdly unresponsive to stuff (and wasn't able to swap my role before day end). Jayson trapped someone at ET, but he didn't say who.

I think we should kill one of blumberg, lukesci, or pravinas. Jayson set a trap on a mysterious ET person on Justin's directions. I don't think Margarita would have been around, Jakob didn't get an item from killing Josh, achester isn't telling Justin much about his role, and we poisoned Dylan. I prefer killing one of blumberg or Luke, because I think that Pravina is more likely to tell me things. Jayson also didn't stop me from trying to talk with her about warlock stuff. Jayson said that the person he trapped got an item that it would be dangerous for mafia to get, so we want to get it.

Though I could try warlock trapping Pravina as desperado. She would get a random item out of nowhere, but hopefully that wouldn't be too bad. She probably won't activate this early.

Also, regarding the plan to kill Justin, does anyone know where we can get a ski mask?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:51 pm 
It looks like just the dino suit is probably enough