Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Identity of Mages
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:53 pm 
Maya is totally a mage. Margarita is helping her, but probably not a mage herself. Maya was asking Margarita for "positive set-a-traps" and Margarita said, "The only one I know is something mages already know about."

Post subject: Re: Identity of Mages
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 pm 
Maybe Jasonlam? He really seems to have it out for ajliu (he voted for her 3 times, using up a fake id). However, the fake ID was a blood fake ID, so idk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:29 pm 
It might also be Max (and Max is getting Jason to work with him). Mafia thought that Max was likely to be a mage earlier for various reasons I don't exactly remember.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:17 pm 
Mayars tried to trap ajliu as serial killer, so this further indicates that she is a mage.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:29 pm 
Josh says he knows the identity of the two non-Maya mages, and he says that both of them are alive. This is probably good? I think all mages being alive is better than some of them being alive, given the rate that role info is revealed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:49 am 
Lukesci is definitely a mage. Josh also says that lzahray is a mage, but I am skeptical of this. In particular, my other goal is nearly equivalent to "give lzahray as much role info as possible," and so it would seem like bad game design for her to be a mage. But who knows.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:42 pm 
Justin also named the mages as being Maya, Luke, Lisa. IDK if he and Josh had the same source or not.