Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Current strategy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:26 pm 
So the mafia have a lot of ability to dig for items in points of interest. This means that the most effective way of getting blood items to be dug out of points of interest is to get the mafia to do it. And the most effective way of getting the mafia to use the items is to make them guns.

Post subject: Re: Current strategy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:45 pm 
I have a personal ability (scout) that lets me protect people from traps. I used it on ajliu given that she seems to be under fire by jasonlam (and possibly others). It's probably better for her to be alive than dead? IDK how much blood warlocks will be generating now. Also, if she really is a serial killer, people don't need to know that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:01 am 
Earlier I sent the following message to lzahray through my other goal:
Blood=:)
Mana=:(
PostNowInTS:
"To1stDino:GiftNearU.MoreNearWed3pmOnD3,4"
DinoKnowsRoles.WeGiveGifts.

The 1st dinosaur was Jakob, as the person who originally claimed and put on the dinosaur suit. "Gift near you" means that the first item buried was in EC courtyard. "More near Wednesday 3pm on day 3, 4" means that on days 3 and 4, I would bury more items in Kresge. There had been a mafia meeting on Wednesday, 3 pm in the student center.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:40 pm 
So with Jakob dead, it's unclear how many playground tools mafia still has. I think Ashley has some, but I'm not sure how many charges she has left.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:06 pm 
Yesterday I sent a message to Lisa which included the following:
"ToZooInReno:
ItemGrantToICsCanDig;ECC,KAL"

Today my message included, "GetPplToUseBloodSandboxToysOnECCPOI"

Lisa was afk yesterday but says she'll do mafia stuff again today, so hopefully Jayson makes contact with her and they can trade info.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 am 
So I now have access to mic 1. This is important, because receiver 1 is the only AM receiver that doesn't generate mana when it receives a message. I sent a message to all of town telling people to dig in EC Courtyard and Lobby 7, where we are putting the blood items. Hopefully at least someone still has sandbox toys. Then they'll dig up more sandbox toys (the only items that can generate 2 blood each). Then hopefully they'll dig even more, just generating lots and lots of blood. If people successfully dig these up and use them, that means that each dead warlock will be generating 3 blood per day!

Meanwhile, all 3 mages are alive. As game gets smaller, fewer and fewer players will be around to be trappable. So hopefully that decreases possible mana generation. I also can protect one person from traps per day, so that can also make things harder for the mages.

Additionally, it turns out that if you kill someone you have a disappearance trap on, you can put their items in some POI. Killing Margarita turned up 3 whole mana items: A metal detector, a shredder, and something else. I chose to put them at the Harvard bridge, because it's the most out of the way POI.

I suggest killing more people with disappearance traps in order to have control of where their inventory goes.