Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:53 pm 
Tell your fellow players who you are, what you do, where you live, and where you can be found!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:17 pm 
Hi, I'm still Jacobi.
Black Hole Frosh Course 16 ASA APO Guild
Questions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:26 pm 
Still Ducky Ben

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:52 pm 
Hi! I am Krue. Black Hole, Course 3. My archaeological dig thing that I have to be awake at 6am for finishes on Friday, so I can actually play this time! The 10pm day end also helps.

I can be found around Black Hole most of the time. I will be at an archaeological dig out near Waltham from ~7am til ~4pm Thursday and Friday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:23 pm 
hihi - still kim, live in central square, work in newton, often at random around 7pm-late-ish, usually bonfire, destiny or black hole. also i will be at the guild game on saturday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 pm 
Hi! I'm Molly. I live on Black Hole. I have a UROP that goes from 9-5ish on weekdays, though the rest of the time I will probably be around Random, or in the ESP office. Space!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 pm 
Hi! I think the last town square (and its corresponding intro. thread) is still open for all to see?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 am 
Hi, I'm Daniel. I work at 100 Galen Street in Watertown. If you go all the way there to kill me, I will be impressed.

I live on Black Hole. I'm usually on Black Hole or BMF, and sometimes Clam or Bonfire.

Unfortunately, I'm really busy with work so I won't have nearly as much time to dedicate to this game as I would like. But I have a good amount of experience with it, so I have a somewhat reasonable idea of good strategy (though I'm more experienced with longer games.)

Please read (and comment on) the thread labeled "Basic Strategy." I've written what I believe is some good advice to take to heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 am 
FYI: I work desk weekdays noon to 8 and will not be able to take any game action *including reading the forums* during this time. -Jacobi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 am 
I'm still Tom

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]