Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 am 
It could actually be that Tom is that bad of an investigator. He's been hiding in his room for hours because Jacobi is jumping at him every chance he gets. In which case we have a couple outcomes:

1) Jacobi is the only mafia left. That makes it 1v5, he can kill 2 at most, and we can outvote him even if he uses a fake ID (he can't use two)

2) Jacobi has another partner. They can kill 2 and use two fake IDs. This is bring it down to 2 (with 1 fake ID) and 2 (hopefully with 1 fake ID). We lose the tiebreak. This means, if you are innocent and still alive, you MUST try to not get killed by Jacobi tomorrow. Best strategy, just run when you see anyone who's still alive in game, or Ceres (I saw Jacobi chatting with her, I think she's hitmanning or something)

And don't forget to vote for Jacobi tomorrow to lynch him.

If game doesn't end after Jacobi is lynched, I'm willing to go with Tom next, in case they have an elaborate ruse (probably not though). Or we're just fucked. Anyway, stay safe!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]