Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 pm 
They tried to kill me, I had medkit.

Tom was heavily collaborating with Jacobi right before they tried to kill me. (Jacobi was the one who said Bang!, though). Read my post on the previous thread. Let's lynch Jacobi first, and then Tom next. (since even Tom is saying jacobi is mafia).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:13 pm 
Oh no you've found us....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 pm 
anchen wrote:
They tried to kill me, I had medkit.

Tom was heavily collaborating with Jacobi right before they tried to kill me. (Jacobi was the one who said Bang!, though). Read my post on the previous thread. Let's lynch Jacobi first, and then Tom next. (since even Tom is saying jacobi is mafia).

Oh. Well then. Nicely done with the medkit. I fear the only way I can convice you of my innocence is for Jacobi to kill me. Which would kinda suck. I'm likely going to die at some point tomorrow unless Jacobi starts to set me up for the fall, which he has started doing. Think about it.

If you want to lynch me after Jacobi is dead, please do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm 
Tom, don't lie to them. Admit it. You and I are mafia. We've pretty much already won now, assuming I logiced this out correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:40 pm 
Good job guys. I had no idea what you were planning through all of game, but it seems to be working.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]