Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Final Thoughts
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:59 pm 
Alright guys here are some thoughts on game:

Soft reads on people:
- brunnerj seems sketchy for surviving this long, especially as police officer. There is also something else that he did that I prefer not to say publicly that makes me think he’s sketchy.
- Jakob seems sketchy for:
- talking about SK's existence on forums after I said Maya was SK
- when I got his signature, I tapped his shoulder sketchily and incanted “sign my petition!”. He responded weirdly to that and then defended his response
- isaacg seems kind of sketchy? He seems to give advice to town in short bursts. He was also prying me for information before the vig kill happened. Not sure though.

In general:
- new players (Linus, Mendel, libsackt) seem pretty townie to me, even if I don’t always agree with them. Then again, Linus seems sketchy so I’m not sure.
- experienced players that managed to still survive (isaacg, fmajluf7, brunnerj, jakobw) seem sketchy.
- inactive people (ahkim, michikyo) I have no read on, but I think it’s reasonable to execute them for being inactive

People who revealed to me as part of GN/IC network: I have passed on the info to a trusted party who will contact you (hopefully) soon. Sorry. I would have set things up myself, but I ran out of time and wanted to confirm things before making any risks.

Town should re-elect mayor and count the mafia after tonight is resolved. Personally, I would love it to be a new player :D. Maybe not Linus though since he’s kind of sketchy. So probably one of {Mendel, libsackt}.

Post subject: Re: Final Thoughts
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:59 pm 
Good luck town! You can do it!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:02 pm 
I will be running for mayor.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:37 pm 
I feel kinda sad that people are trying to lynch me for inactivity when I just am unable to check forums from 10-11 fairly often. If lynch discussions happened outside of that tiny window, I would actually be able to vote reasonably :[