Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:47 pm 
Please ignore the other thread.

I killed libsackt as a vigilante, and regenerated the kill. Libsackt and fmajluf7 are mafia together, they've been alibiing each other for all of the kills that one of them is making.

We need to lynch fmajluf7 tonight, because if we don't, it comes down to a race condition between which of fmajluf7 and I can kill the other first.

If we lynch fmajluf7, town wins. If we don't, and I kill fmajluf7 first, town wins. If we don't, and she kills me first, we lose.

Let's lynch francesca tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm 
They were both cleared for Max's death

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:09 pm 
So Hitman on Max's death presumably.

The alternative is Isaacg + Ahkim correctly setting off two traps... and neither of them being on me (the person who looks easiest to Trap mechanically, as I've publicly narrowed my role down to either IC or Succubus.) So I believe Isaac I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:13 pm 
It's still really weird that libsackt is Mafia after being in a GI beef with dylanhen. Both of them claimed GI and gave investigations: the proxy chains were libsackt -> dylanhen and dylanhen -> blumberg. But I guess Mafia can do strange things. (Plus, we can guess that dylanhen was actually town and Mafia disrupted their shovel, or w/e...)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:19 pm 
Okay, I just finished my stoning.

Isaacg came in through the elevator and banged me, and then gods told me I was still alive. I'm confused as to how this happened. The two possibilities are that gods messed up with the set a trap, or isaacg is actually a vigilante. But libsackt was most likely innocent. He told me that dylanhen knew his role.

Isaacg is most likely mafia, and we should lynch him, for the same reasons that he mentioned. Unfortunately, I'm not a vigilante, so we don't have the luxury of "I can kill him if we don't lynch him".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:05 pm 
Mendel, on the subject of Max's death, the investigation which cleared fmajluf7 of that kill was in fact a fake investigation claimed by libsackt. Linus has confirmed that that investigation was made by linsackt.

Are you on board with lynching fmajluf7? Linus, are you?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:09 pm 
I am.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:29 pm 
Really? Mafia is going to win if we don't lynch one of isaacg or ahkim.

I'm thinking of a compromise, and can role reveal later.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:49 pm 
So there's two possibilities really: Issac+ahkim and fmaj+libsakt

If we Lynch Issac, we're left with one mafia and four townies either way, so that a single mafia has to make three kills in a single day without triggering a succubus or GN kill to win tomorrow, when we could say Lynch fmaj and win anyway, or lynch ahkim if that seems the better choice by tomorrow night.

Otherwise, we lynch fmaj and either win or are left with two mafia and three town, which is basically a garuanteed loss.

Gambling the game on the word of people who stayed silent the whole time until we started a thread accusing them sounds really silly. I say Issac looking really scum right now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:52 pm 
Oops, I miscounted, only five left, I still think it's better to lynch Issac. I say we let Linus decide.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:59 pm 
I did not in any way stay silent the entire game. I was the first person to advocate lynching Maya, I discussed Dylan's sketchiness, I discussed theories on day 3. I've also been doing a lot of discussion via google chats directly with people, because I didn't want the mafia to know what I was doing. I couldn't do this with you, Mendel, because I didn't know any way to contact you directly. I'm sorry about that.

Regardless of this, I do think fmajluf7 is the right person for us to lynch. One way to see this is to look at where the kills could have come from - since mafia killed two people yesterday, there's essentially no way they could have three kills today, which makes me look good for making today's kill.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:02 pm 
Mendel wrote:
Oops, I miscounted, only five left, I still think it's better to lynch Issac. I say we let Linus decide.

Agh, that's a lot of pressure! I'll think harder about it after I'm done tooling. If I die today though, lynch fmajful7.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:08 pm 
Wait, there were 3 kills today.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no mechanic that allows 3 mafia kills in a day without scheme, is there? especially since there was a 2-kill day previously

I think the best idea would honestly be to try to elect a mayor out of mendel/Linus at this point and count the mafia. Or someone else shovels Travis but I know that there's risk of planting evidence and that's not reliable and whatnot. I'm down to meet (near ec) anytime up to 11 to sign a petition, sorry I've been ghosty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:17 pm 
Mafia have slaughter. It would be convenient for my argument if they didn't, but that's a way they could make 3 kills in a day. That being said, if that were the case there would have to be a innocent child involved, and there's no reason to believe that was the case, as none of the players who died ever had any amount of innocence evidence claimed about any of them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:28 pm 
I'll be in Lobby 7 from 9:00 - 9:30 campaigning for Mayor. Bring a piece of paper and something to write with. If you need me to go to a specific place for a signature, I can as long as it's before 10.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:36 pm 
If you could come to maseeh that'd assist with me being lazy, just tell me when so I can meet downstairs. Otherwise I guess I could make it.