Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 Strategy
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:17 pm 
Now that we're waiting on the Serial Killer to kill/not kill and investigations to come in, should be conscript somebody? Is that usually done later or earlier in the game?

Like fmajluf7 said earlier jamb could be a good conscription because she is mayor, but is that an expected move?

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Strategy
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:46 pm 
No, let's save conscript for later in the game (day 4 or 5). Unless one of us gets lynched; then we have to emergency-conscript.

I took jamb out of our "may be a good conscription target" list because she seemed honest when she said too many psets would make her a sad conscription target. But we may change it back; she overestimates me and would push for my lynch if we leave her alive for very long.

I think our best strategy is to wait. Hopefully our SK does something.

Tomorrow I'd like to kill either jamb or blumberg. They're both being very helpful, and the latter may have a shovel. We also have to decide who's going to start making the kills. As in, who's going to be the first person to be caught.

Killing either of them at ET may make us the least sketchy. achester volunteered to scout, so sneaking in through the back door may be a thing. We may have to coordinate more carefully tho if we want to pull it off. We may also just resort to keeping the kill on campus to avoid making the trek.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:55 pm 
Places where it's best to kill jamb Day 2:

- At ET before she takes the van at 9:30 AM
- Before or after 14.05 (10:30-12:00 ) in E51-395
(NOT in either 6.004 or 6.033 because there are other players in those classes)

Place where it's best to kill blumberg Day 2:

- Before or after 8.225 (2:30-4) in 32-155
(NOT CMS.301 because there are other players in that class.)
(Unsure when she takes the van to campus. We may want to ask achester to see if she takes it with jamb)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:35 pm 
jamb:

Is ET a good location? I feel like we'd be spotted because there are so many players there. If we aren't spotted though it would be a real mystery...

I think E51 is a good pick -- it's far away from campus and other people.

blumberg:

may be good to get a kill before leaving campus (like you said). 32-155 seems super visible.