Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Strategy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:29 am 
On the recent turn of events, we decided to plant evidence of maya as natural born mafia and kill blumberg today.

Thank you maya for getting rid of jamb <3 And sorry you were caught. It was very bad timing; if ritagram wouldn't have come back at that time, it would've been so clean!

As far as killing blumberg goes, we've decided I'm going to be the first one to be discovered. I'll disguise myself and wait for the 10:55 van. We know other players take that van, but we're hoping they'll eventually diverge. I plan to stalk her until she's alone and then kill her (*fingers crossed she's not a desperado*).

We also may conscript ritagram on day 3. Depending what happens tomorrow.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Strategy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:32 am 
Sounds good.

Meanwhile I'll be in lecture (alibis, which is the truth)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:08 am 
Turns out she walked over with Linus :( I missed that he had that class!

Merp. Now we have to figure something out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:19 pm 
We waited around for jakobw to get back from his 11 am class, but he did not appear. I also tried to intercept people in the infinite corridor while my lab team was moving from lab to lab, but, again, unlucky :/

We think it is convenient for us to wait until blumberg counts the mafia to kill her, so we're thinking of going tomorrow afternoon to ET (since all other mafia players except for her will be on campus).

So for today's kill we're trying to find jakobw. If he's not around, we might go for ritagram at 10 pm. Worst case scenario we go for maxmurin since he's a proxy. If I get to live past today, we might as well conscript someone else tomorrow or the day after.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:53 pm 
Yeah, there were two missed kill opportunities today which was sad.

I think either jakobw or maxmurin might be good if there are no witnesses. They're not in a high concentration of mafia players so it could be assumed it was either EC people or some people made the trek from ET/Random.

I think ritagram is also a good target, but I won't have a good alibis during her deat (right at the time 2.00b gets out). I could leave early from lab and get her before it starts at 2200.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:17 pm 
Options of kills today:

- Linus, 8pm, 32-123
- Ritagram, 10:30pm, 4-364 *
- Maxmurin, any time, floorpi **
- jakobw, before 7:30?, floorpi **

*I say 10:30 pm because I get out of ballroom then and we don't want libsackt to kill just yet. But interrupting the event and cutting it this close would be very risky
**Have to be careful with other floorpians; might want a disguise

Merp. None are ideal. I guess we can try floorpi under disguise before 7:30.