Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Thoughts on game
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:13 am 
Is josh there for a sketchy reason? I thought he was just visiting you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:35 am 
Yep, Josh is here for non-sketchy reasons (visiting me during the 3rd floor exchange). I also caused him to skip his morning class, which mafia may have wanted to kill him at. Mafia came by my room and asked if Josh was around, I said yes, and they complained about people's schedules being inaccurate.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:30 pm 
Lol, Lotta lied about the shovel result in order to look like serial killer to mafia. But in the process of lying about the result, she actually told the truth. Lmao.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:34 pm 
Katie wrote:
Lol, Lotta lied about the shovel result in order to look like serial killer to mafia. But in the process of lying about the result, she actually told the truth. Lmao.

Shouldn't she want to look townie so they'll come bang her?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:43 pm 
That's would I would think, but things are certainly more hilarious this way. Poor Francesca is super confused.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:10 pm 
Lol. I thought she had shoveled before mafia planted evidence and had been sitting on the result for some reason. This is hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:47 pm 
Oh and she's fine lying to people since she knows she has tomorrow to come clean about stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:31 pm 
Dylanhen attempted to investigate {fmajluf7, libsackt, agrebe} for Max's kill. I correctly guessed that he hadn't actually visited the kill site, and so didn't give him a result. He's mobbing with ET people to visit the kill site now though, so that might come eventually. This result is particularly bad for mafia in that it incriminates BOTH of them if it comes through.

However, Dylan might change his investigation. Who knows?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:38 pm 
Looking at the spreadsheet, fmajluf7 and libsackt aren't even that sketchy; they aren't even claiming to be in EC, and tons of people have yellow alibis. I'm going to be kind of sad if a mafia is lynched today for this kill.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:39 pm 
Also, Pesto had an interview alone for a while, then went around the back of ET and in through the front door at around the time he would have gotten back from making a kill, hoping that people would notice and think he might be a hitman. Lol.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:47 pm 
Worst case scenario is that say, libsackt gets lynched tonight for the suspicious investigation, and then people investigate more tomorrow, eventually accurately hitting Francesca. Now that would be really sad.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:49 pm 
I think Francesca realizes this and tries to find a way to throw herself under the bus without incriminating Travis.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 pm 
Francesca has ballroom dancing tonight though. She won't be able to respond to anything before day end.

Dylan has decided to wait until getting back to ET to do his group investigation though. Maybe there will be other investigations before that, which will make other people look more sketchy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:15 pm 
Okay, Dylan investigated the same set. The cat is out of the bag now...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:32 pm 
WTF is Dylan doing? I'm a GM and I have no idea what is going on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:37 pm 
To be clear, he didn't even honestly report the set that he investigated???

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:43 pm 
Oh, apparently he proxied to Lotta, and posted someone else's (presumably mafia-faked) GI?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:45 pm 
And miraculously, due to lucky mayoral investigation and (presumably scummy) GI through dylanhen, both mafia are clear! (+agrebe looks sketchy as heck)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:47 pm 
Katie wrote:
Also, Pesto had an interview alone for a while, then went around the back of ET and in through the front door at around the time he would have gotten back from making a kill, hoping that people would notice and think he might be a hitman. Lol.

This is quite possibly even funnier than his antics yesterday. I almost choked with laughter.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:48 pm 
Did mafia fake the first GI? That worked out really well :)

EDIT: oh they're shoveling Anthony upon lynch and tracking investigators. This might bite them in the ass by outing both of them. They're not clear yet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:50 pm 
Praise rng! Lotta's investigation on {Travis, agrebe} for Max's death returned Travis as innocent. It would have been so dumb if a mafia got lynched for a kill he didn't make...

I am kind of sad with Anthony getting lynched though. He's a new player, and he is doing good stuff and being active. Hopefully he isn't sad to die so early.

Also, I think I have an explanation for the weirdness! Travis was asking me questions about group investigators, and so I think he faked group investigator to Dylan (maybe through a proxy chain?). So Dylan's post was actually Travis's fake investigation. This would make the world sane again. And make me really impressed with Travis as a new player. :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:17 pm 
Lotta just claimed that there are 3 mafia... I still don't know what is going on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:21 pm 
Lotta keeps lying in ways that actually tell the truth. She lied about the shovel result to say the correct result; and then she lied about the mafia count to say that Anthony was innocent, which is actually true.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:23 pm 
Er to be clear, Lotta thinks Maya was actually mafia and not SK, so she had to adjust her count upward by 1 from what she actually got in order to be consistent with the first lie, right?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:24 pm 
Yeah, I think that's what happened.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:39 pm 
Lotta:
Dear Diary,

AHHHH!!!!
I should come clean eventually...
Maybe I should come clean now actually
I already got sketchy vibes from dylan
being all "what if Lotta is serial killer!?"
and a provablish townie would be useful now..
maybe I'll try winking at him?
that'd be fun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:59 pm 
So, just to clarify,

Maya was actually the serial killer, but the Mafia faked the shovel to make it look like Maya was Mafia. So Lotta thinks that Maya is Mafia but said that Maya was serial killer to confuse the actual Mafia.

Therefore, right now there are 3 Mafia left (including the conscript), but any investigation will say there are two since it looks like Maya is a dead Mafia.

Is this correct?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:02 am 
Maya was the serial killer. Mafia planted evidence on her to look like mafia, but Lotta lied about the result to look like a serial killer to mafia. She also lied about the count to be consistent with the lie. There are 2 mafia left and Lotta's count did get 2. Plant evidence doesn't affect count the mafia.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:02 am 
Also, neither of the investigators investigated yesterday. Mafia may be able to combine this info with the info about who didn't vote (michikyo plus the investigators) to get some trap info.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:50 am 
There's only been one active non-mayoral investigator. If they didn't figure ahkim out from maya's kill target thing, I don't think they'll figure it out from subtler information.