Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 1
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 pm 
Deeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrpppppppp. That is all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm 
I did not expect that. At all. At least I can be proud of myself for getting it right...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 pm 
I find an immense amount of amusement and irony in the fact that the Politician was the first one killed and Ironheart the first one lynched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:00 am 
Two of you are here I see. And it looks like this chain of death will continue for awhile longer. Well, I hope you all can pack closely. If you fall of this raft, you stay in this river; I'm not turning around to pick you back up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 pm 
Wow.. That was a pretty good job on the Mafia's part.

My death was a derpy one, I had just finished my UROP info briefing and was going back to Random. So I was at desk with Jacobi and he had just got his new computer, and I was like "computer! ...your Live Action Mafia screen is up.."

..I didn't think he was mafia! But, obviously, I was wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:00 pm 
So the moral of the story is: trust Dgrazian more and never trust Jacobi because he's always mafia. :D

Also, the accidental emoticon on today's discussion thread was amusing.

I want to have work from noon-sunglasses. That would be awesome. Or lame, depending on how it's interpreted, I guess. If it was winter, sunglasses o'clock might not occur for several months. :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:38 pm 
Your restful sleep is rudely broken by the sound of digging and the prod of cold metal against your bone.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]