Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 kill plans
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:19 pm 
So, I think it'd be ideal if someone makes a kill this afternoon while people are more spread out / less likely to alibi. But if that falls through, I'll make the following kill:

- Go to Squares, walk in during one of the tips, bang, and leave.
- Wear a disguise so nobody sees me there. I've got a wig, glasses, long socks, shoes, and fancy shirt. Can I borrow a skirt from someone?
- Scooter home quickly and go back to my room, which is where I've been the whole time, working on my 6.004 lab. Can someone volunteer to scout for me and let me out and in the back or side door safely?
- If the kill gets posted before I get back, which Dylan says it probably won't, people will start checking who's at the house. One of you should make sure to be the one who knocks on Hutch and claims that I answered you; if someone else does it and realizes I'm not there, check the bathroom and say I'm there. Again this is only if the kill is posted first.
- Target: ideally whichever of brunnerj, lukesci, or ksedlar that I can get most easily; if achester or isaacg or line seem likely to see me I'll just kill them and get out.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 kill plans
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:21 pm 
Also we should start a group chat for coordinating this and other stuff.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 kill plans
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:40 pm 
I'll be playing civ at that time (with only NPs), but I'll make sure to avoid seeing any other players within the half an hour of the kill.