Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 pm 
yeah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:46 pm 
Thanks. Well done!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:11 pm 
jj, you were the one who killed her, right?

Post subject: Who should I lynch?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm 
Should I vote for JY because we think she will get lynched? Or Katherine? Or someone else?

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 pm 
JY came out negative. do not vote for jy!!

Post subject: Plan of Action
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am 
Hi Everyone,

I really want to kill someone before I get lynched.

Alex: Who voted for me? We need to make sure that none of them get killed.

Here is an idea: I am spending Friday in New York on an interview. A lot of people know this, and I will post it on the forum. Tomorrow I will hire Spencer as a hitman. Then, if I am not lynched, I will have him kill someone on Friday. No one will suspect me because I am away and because people who think I am the Mafia think that I already used a hitman. What do you think?

Sorry I am such a bad lyer.

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 am 
did u hear me??? do not hire spensor!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:23 am 
we want to reserve that ability. please!!!

Post subject: What Should I Do?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 am 
I want to do something! I just saw the voting results. I do not have time to do something anywhere other than Next and Stata. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:34 am 
we are trying to save u as long as possible i told steven we are investigating u tomorrow and if it turns out negative u r pretty much saved!!!!!!!!!! please please do not act by urself!!!!!!! u are basically incriminating urself and risking us. for now we are gaining grounds. no one suspected me and jy's suspicion is relieved. please!!!!!

Post subject: Friday Hitman Idea
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:35 am 
That is why I was thinking of hiring a hitman for Friday. I will be out-of-town, so no one will suspect me. I could have the hitman kill someone who I do not know very well. Let me know what you think. What you did to day was brilliant. I am just really tired of sitting around.

Irene

Post subject: Take Care of Yourselves
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 am 
Hi Everyone,

Please take care of yourselves and do not worry about me. I am really swamped this weekend, so I do not care if I get lynched. I mean it. Just do what you want. Feel free to vote for me tomorrow if everyone else seems to be doing it. Just let me know if you are going to do that so that I can kill someone first.

Irene

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:39 pm 
Let me know if you think it would be a good idea for me to hire a hitman for tomorrow since I will not be around. I could also hire someone at 6:30am tomorrow morning to do a kill on Saturday morning. Since I am planning on going to bed before 10pm tonight, no one would suspect that. If you know someone other than Bianca who would be up for getting up that early to be hired, let me know. And let me know who the Friday or Saturday hitman should kill if you think this is a good idea.

Irene

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:19 pm 
Hi Everyone,

I think that, if Stephanie dies, everyone will think that I was involved because she was suspicious of me. If she dies while I am in New York, then everyone will think that I conscripted someone. If I do hire a hitman and that hitman kills someone I have never interacted with, like Lauren, no one will be suspicious. I would like to get rid of Stephanie, but we need to be really careful about how we do it.

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:47 am 
Sorry I'm being so hard on you guys. It's gonna be tough now with just two Mafia. Good luck, and please try to make sure people get killed.

Post subject: Good luck!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:14 am 
Good luck, Mafia!

Irene

Post subject: GET GOING!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:57 am 
Just have fun and stop perfectionisting!

Irene