Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 1 Discussion
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 am 
So I'm no good at strategy and want to apologize ahead of time for the obvious blunders I will make.

I'd like to kill dgrazian a lot, because he's really good at this game and not on our side. And i'm worried he already suspects that i'm mafia. Plus he has a fake ID. On the other hand, having him around is good because we hang out a lot and if i kill someone at random something like half an hour before meeting up with him (and then leave and come back) he *might* assume that i was at kapa sig still. If that makes any sense. I'm tired and going to bed now though

Also for the special role, i was considering pretending to be gravedigger?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 am 
Everyone in this game is good and active, so it would probably be best to not aim for anyone in particular until you know roles. Gravedigger is a reasonable role to claim. Consider finding a proxy, but it might not be urgent. Jacobi, you should be investigator or ironheart. If you are investigator, you should find a proxy soon. For fake investigations, you should always answer "no" unless you are sure that the other investigator(s) and the superhero(s) are dead. Rifrim, if you are asked to gravedig someone, there is a decent chance you will be wrong and get caught, so hope your claims are not verified.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:46 pm 
Was there a kill? If there was, either Alex or I should announce it, so PM it or post it here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 pm 
Just a question: If you try to kill someone normally and they turn out to be Ironheart, can you then decide to use Bring Out the Big Guns?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:05 pm 
After an unsuccessful attempt on the Ironheart, he or she is still immune to kills for the rest of that day. Likewise for the Medkit. So, you wouldn't be able to kill the Ironheart with Bring out the Big Guns, but you could on someone else the same day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 pm 
rifrim, consider pretending to be an investigator and telling anchen that Jacobi is innocent. You might lose really quickly after that, but it might work really well, especially if krue was the only investigator. As far as I can tell, everyone but dgrazien has had a chance to investigate already, but no one has. Plus, anchen seems to want to believe you.

I probably would go for this if I were playing, but it might be a terrible mistake. I figure that you probably lose anyway if Jacobi is lynched on day 1, so why not try?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm 
Gahh I just woke up from a two hour nap. What's happening Jacobi? Its a little hard to tell from the forums. I could still pretend to be investigator if necessary though it's kind of late...I will be at random soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm 
I have no idea how you pulled that off. Good job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 pm 
People believe me? It was bound to happen eventually right?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]