Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 2 Discuss
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 pm 
Molly saw my screen because I was being derpy at about 2:00 at desk. So i had to kill her rather than deal with meta-game nonsense. I used manipulate the press to 37-344 (assuming that isn't too far), as that is where her UROP was (she has just walked in to say hi to me). There were a few NPs who also saw her (Gina, Sweet Tea, Will), and will saw the actual kill, but things should be okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 pm 
Also I feel like we should hitman tomorrow. Ideas on who, and who to target? I am thinking Ceres / Tom or Ceres / Ducky?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:10 pm 
Don't forget you only get one hitman and one blow them sky high to deal with the medkit and 1+ ironhearts. If you don't hit the medkit with your hitman, then you need to use diplomacy for at least one of these shields. Good use of MtP. It seems unlikely that people will suspect you of this murder. Did you get her fake ID? If so, consider giving it to rifrim if she's less sketchy than you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 pm 
Yep, has fake id 2 and receiver.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 pm 
Ducky is pantsful, he should die soon? Also anchen (probably)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:03 pm 
Good job with the kill today!
I agree about Ducky, it seems like people trust him. Should I try to message him asking about krue's role? My claim to trustworthiness being that I really could not have left work.
You said that Molly was (probably) a saint - did other people know that?
Achen started out with the medkit if I remember correctly, so we might want to make sure he's given it away or we use a special power if we target him. We should try to talk to people and guess who is what, especially who is Ironheart.

Make sure you don't tell people that you have the receiver! I can try to come to random and make a kill and leave tomorrow, especially if there's a time you have a good alibi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:14 pm 
molly trusted me, i am 95% sure she was saint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 pm 
Ok. Ducky said we could pm him to find out who krue was and I think I might be non-sketchy enough to do so - what do you think though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:23 pm 
*shrugs* up to you. I really think we should hitman someone tomorrow. I am somewhat suspicious (70% sure) that Daniel was Ironheart, based on conversations before his sad, sad demise. So we shouldn't worry too much about it I mean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 pm 
Elaboration for clarity: We should not be paranoid of hitting an ironheart. There is still a chance, but it is low

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm 
Also notice that Tom has not posted an alibi. If he still hasn't by like 9 or so I plan on pointing that out in the public forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:26 pm 
Also also, if it seems like there will be a consensus for lynching that isn't me, I might fake id vote on myself to try to alleviate some suspicion. Are people suspicious of me? I feel like I've been super sketchy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:31 pm 
Also also also, do you think ducky is gravedigger? The 'on it' post in the the 2nd day public discussion makes me think so, but wouldn't that be really obvious? Is it just a ruse?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:34 pm 
Ok, I think I will. Dgrazian said he was very happy with his role when he got it but that doesn't really tell much.
I noticed that about Tom too! Maybe wait a little so that we don't seem too eager, but yes, unless he has a really good alibi, we should soon try to get him lynched tonight.
Idk, I haven't been around Random. But you convinced them you were a Politician. And nobody seems to suspect you for this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:37 pm 
Well he doesn't have much reason to lie, he's not mafia :twisted:
Maybe he figured it was ok since everybody is special roles? Or, maybe more likely, he's a proxy for someone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:54 pm 
You could try the fake id voting, though if it's the only one voting for you that might also look suspicious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 pm 
Waiting to see what the wank looks like....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:16 pm 
Anchen plans on lynching Tom. We just spoke in person. I am all for it, though you should talk to him in person or on the forums (though don't be eager = p) before voting likewise. Hopefully he will post something.
Anchen also said something along the lines of "If game doesn't end after Tom, I was wrong about everything and will be very confused/suspicious".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:25 pm 
I won't have internet access much longer; either no lynch or tom, idk what

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 pm 
How are discussions? Will anyone else vote Tom if I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:55 pm 
go no lynch, say that you missed the discussion.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]