Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mafia info/powers
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:32 am 
I've made a spreadsheet to keep track of our info and powers. I shared it with both of you.

Post in this thread and update the spreadsheet whenever you find anything out.

I just got a PM from Austin Fathman claiming superhero and asking me to be his proxy on his investigator days.

Post subject: Re: Mafia info/powers
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:09 pm 
Ellena, Anpere and I just did a 3-way role reveal. I am 99% sure these are accurate, since we typically role reveal to each other in mafia games.

Ellena: Conspiracy Theorist
Anpere: Superhero
Me: "Desperado"

This leads to another risky plot, that could let us take down most of EC:

I could convince Ellena, Anpere and Spock to be in a certain location at a certain time to 'tool'. Ideally have it during Charle's 6.004 LA lab hours so that he cannot attend. Surprise, one of you shows up.

Kill Spock, Set a trap kill on Ellena and Anpere. The EC people will be investigated, and we'll all be clean.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:12 pm 
Of course, if one of them is lying, we're kinda screwed. And if one of them told someone else who they role-revealed to, and it's obvious that Set a Trap was used, you're under some pretty heavy suspicion.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:26 pm 
Yeah, I wouldn't be so quick to trust these role reveals, especially not the Conspiracy Theorist. I would believe Superhero if we start seeing investigation results every other day. I like the sound of setting a trap on our superheros in a few days if they come up with investigation results, but I'd prefer not to try setting a trap on a claimed conspiracy theorist because that's just too easy to fake-claim.

Also keep in mind that there's a rogue out there somewhere. Conspiracy Theorist is a reasonable rogue claim.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:30 pm 
They're my girlfriend and my best friend's brother. I'd honestly be very surprised if they are lying.