Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:12 am 
So I just went up to Pecker and talked to ksedlar for a bit about what happened. Isaacg was also there. I think it's fairly likely that Isaacg was the person smited.

I think we should kill ksedlar and Isaacg ASAP. And if it's possible to kill Josh very early tomorrow (i.e. before most people wake up in the morning) that should take priority.

I can try to kill Isaac tomorrow, but I don't think I'll have a great alibi. If either of you could come over and kill Josh in the next few hours, that would be excellent. (There are still people awake on Pecker right now, so maybe not for a while.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:15 am 
I can probably kill Josh at 1 after his history class when I'm supposed to be in 21M.301, but that might be too late.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:19 am 
So, santiago and ellena are going to be sleeping in my room tonight. I /might/ be able to go, make the kill, and come back after santiago falls asleep. But I don't expect that to happen for another 2-3 hours. How long is jfrisch usually awake?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:22 am 
He's pretty fuck-shifted most of the time. Don't risk it unless you're absolutely sure it will be ok. We can't afford to lose you. If you can't do it then, I can kill Josh at 1pm on campus. There's still a fair chance he wouldn't be able to set much up by then.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:25 am 
We should also consider using scheme tomorrow to eliminate isaacg.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:27 am 
also, killing jfrisch might make the children pm ksedlar instead. After all, she knows who the innocent person is. or it might make the innocent person step forward, and ksedlar confirm who he is. I think either way they'll form the innocent child network.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:37 am 
Ooh -- other option:

Conscript ksedlar. Have her confirm to us who the smited innocent is, and whether she knows if the innocent child network has started
Kill jfrisch
kill 'innocent'

Have one of us claim to be the smited innocent.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:40 am 
One benefit of killing Isaac tomorrow with scheme: it might look like isaac was set a trap on, which would cast suspicion on ksedlar.

Kemus or Svolz, can you kill Isaac before or after 2pm 6.006 recitation (in 26-302)? Preferably before, since svolz has a class with him right after. He usually gets to the room early, and there's another recitation right before it, so you could probably slip into the previous class a few minutes early and pretend to be one of the previous class's students. Alternatively, I *think* he might be coming from a 6.004 1pm recitation in 34-301. Killing him before or after that would also work, although there might also be other players in that recitation. What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:41 am 
Ok, I like the idea of conscripting ksedlar. She's also poised to become mayor tomorrow.

It'd be better if we knew her role, though. =(

Also, I'm not convinced that killing Josh would make innocent children reroute to ksedlar, because as far as they know she could be mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:42 am 
Do you think I should do it now?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:51 am 
Kill jfrisch,
conscript ksedlar, find out who is the proved innocent
scheme to kill the proved innocent

the 'proved innocent' comes forward publicly (one of us)
ksedlar confirms them as proved innocent by jfrisch's smite

and we get all of the innocent children.

The only issue with that is that it ties two mafia together (ksedlar and the one of us who claims to be innocent).

ehh, maybe that's not for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 am 
Either way, I'm down for conscripting ksedlar ASAP.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 am 
Hm yeah, and I can totally see Alex seeing through this plan. Ksedlar is up on Pecker psetting with isaac and lzahray right now. I don't think I could get her alone.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:00 am 
Wait, if you think isaac might be the confirmed innocent, why not conscript him? That might be more useful than ksedlar.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:06 am 
Well, I'm not 100% sure about Isaac being the confirmed innocent. It might also be lzahray. My main complaint against conscripting isaac (or ksedlar for that matter) is that we don't know what their roles are.

Killing isaac casts suspicion on ksedlar. I think at this point I'd still rather just kill josh and isaac and wait a bit longer on conscription...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:11 am 
Wait, why exactly does it place suspicion on ksedlar?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:15 am 
If isaacg was indeed the smited innocent (likely, I think), and ksedlar knows this, I'd bet that someone else out there knows this as well (as a safeguard against ksedlar being mafia). If Josh and isaac get killed all of a sudden, the other person who knows the identity of the smited innocent will suspect ksedlar since they know that ksedlar knows isaac was the smited person.