Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plotting day 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:49 am 
He's leaving! GO! GO! GO!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 am 
you should facebook her

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:00 am 
Guys there are a ton of witnesses...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 am 
in that case, abort

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:03 am 
Any who would recognize you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:09 am 
I aborted. There were at least one person and maybe two who he was talking directly with in a manner which indicated they might take note of my face if I went for the kill.

I saw one person I might have vaguely recognized? But i had my head down and don't think they saw me.

Sorry guys :/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:11 am 
It's better to keep you alive than to risk you on a kill. Don't be sorry, it was a good call. Do we know where we can catch him tomorrow?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 am 
According to his introduction, his office is 32G-604. That seems like a fine option to me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:25 am 
Some suspicions of ksedlar: she believes that either drosophylum or Austin Fathman is a mafia due to their location in relation to Miranda's kill. They are good people therefore, to get lynched or to get investigated. Also, she trusts me utterly. Finally, I think we should kill her before my interrogation finishes, if for no other reason than to make lilychen mayor and kill a towny. Framing her is a good idea too, but if we're going to do that we need to make a kill before she wakes up, which will likely be around 1pm.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:53 am 
Awww, sorry to hear it didn't work out. Showing up at his office would be sketchy as fuck... He also doesn't seem to go to to his office on a regular schedule? Not sure how else we can kill him today.

Anyone want to venture over to ET? We can probably get Pesto (NP) to let you in. I can't do it today... Could any of you guys? It's about a 40 minute walk/20 minute scooter ride from campus.

The good thing is that we don't lose our set a trap charge even if we don't mange to get him today. Isaac, are you still on the killing-lopezv plot?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:54 am 
And yes, let's kill ksedlar tomorrow. (That is before the interrogation finishes, right?)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:01 am 
herp derp, nevermind about losing set a trap. I was just misremembering the rules. We can have Lopezv trapped for as long as we want before we kill him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:53 am 
You regain the set-a-trap charge when lopezv dies. In the meantime, you have another trap charge available (though you can only use one per day.)

If you did not have another set-a-trap charge available, then you would not be able to use set-a-trap again until lopezv died.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 am 
I thought of something else we could do today: Slaughter the innocent on lizrita, and then go over to ET and kill lizrita and Alex in one go, possibly framing one of them on AdamY. I kinda wish we had set a trap on AdamY so that we could kill all of them at once, but oh well. I *might* be able to go over and do this tonight around 8pm if Pesto lets me in.

Thoughts? Alibis will be annoying, although Isaacg could vouch for me. Isaac, would it look sketchy for you if lizrita died in what is obviously a use of set a trap or slaughter the weak? (i.e. who else knows that you know her role?)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:23 am 
Literally no one else knows her role.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:28 am 
Yes, but does anyone else know that you know her role? Ok, maybe we shouldn't kill her just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:08 am 
Josh didn't tell anyone else. Katie knows I know an innocent child, that's it. No one else even knows that much. I think the plan is good.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 am 
Ok. Attempting to contact Pesto now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 am 
Are you still going ahead with the plan to kill Lopezv after his math class today?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:17 am 
And do you guys think I should frame one of the murders on AdamYedidia? (Obviously I'll try to find out if he has a solid alibi and not do it if he has a really solid alibi.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:19 am 
I'm going to try to kill lopezv, framing Adam Yedidia doesn't seem too useful, he doesn't look sketchy right now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:24 am 
Meanwhile, you should poke Katie to tell a few more people about you being the "confirmed innocent" before we kill her tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:27 am 
Will do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:40 am 
Lizrita is now marked via slaughter the weak.

Still haven't gotten a response from Pesto... Isaac, can you think of any other NPs at ET who would be willing to help and keep it a secret?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:40 pm 
Gary Wang is a good choice. He has been a hitman in past games, he likes the mafia side. garywang@MIT.EDU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:05 pm 
I am in position to kill Victor, will execute the plan at 2:25, hopefully. Any ideas for an alibi?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 pm 
I'll make sure to have a bad alibi myself to help you hide in the sea of people.

As for an alibi, is there anywhere you could reasonably be expected to be, or do you have NPs who are willing to lie for you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:19 pm 
I could reasonably be expected to be on Pecker. That's what I'll use.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:26 pm 
BTW, Isaac, be careful about the meeting in EC. Drosophyllum (Santiago) is suspects ksedlar the most, and you second most, based just on forum posts, so he'll be watching the two of you for sketchy behavior.

He's even willing at this point to start a secret lynch mob of the EC folks against ksedlar.

Don't draw attention to yourself.

I can't attend since I have to study for a test with anpere.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:35 pm 
How did it go/how is it going?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next