Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: EC Info Dump
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 pm 
cjfman remembered that lilychen asked him if he was gay knight with lopezv. He's going to use his investigate on her and if it returns not guilty, he'll smite someone at random at the Random hall meeting tomorrow. Then, he'll try to set up an innocent child network.

drosophyllum suspects isaac mildly (psychological reasons), but trusts ksedlar completely (psychological reasons), and because EC has concluded that ksedlar is mafia if and only if isaac is mafia, this makes them confused. They're going with "isaac seems sketchy, but we don't know how he usually acts, so we don't know if he's usually sketchy."

I have cjfman's shovel "because he's dying tomorrow", but it was mentioned I should keep it because EC might start an item rotation. I hope they don't remember to.

anpere is a superhero who has saved up points from the beginning. He disagrees with investigating one day completely and will pick a "sketchy" person and investigate them every day for a different kill. I will, of course, try to steer his suspicions, but right now it looks like it might be isaac, which would give you only a few days to live.

Ellena has shensley, isaacg, and aliciacm on her conspiracy theorist list

drosophyllum is a desperado, he asked me if there was anything two desperados could do if they united forces. Unfortunately, there is not. (And I'm not a desperado, :P)

miles and jessk have role revealed to each other, and anpere has instructed them not to role reveal to anyone else, so any role reveals from them are likely lies.