Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I'm so sorry
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:23 pm 
I fucked up so badly. I trusted Kevin. Never again. Town is so thoroughly fucked. And it's pretty much all my fault.

Well this ensures no EC trust circles for next game ~

Post subject: Re: I'm so sorry
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:06 pm 
Don't feel too bad. I trusted Isaac, didn't investigate him when an NP said he made the kill, and ignored aok saying that Isaac was acting really sketchy.

But yeah, the number of people at EC was about the same as the number of people at Random. It would have been highly improbable for one of you guys not to be mafia. Doing a huge trust circle where everyone tells each other their roles is just generally bad too. Mafia's limiting factor now is that they can only activate one set a trap charge per day. :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 pm 
Yeah, I thought about that, but what happened is I really trust Santiago's reading skills. He managed to tell Isaac and Lily were guilty from body language. Kevin has been his best friend for 4 years. I expected him to read Kevin accurately. I did suspect there was a mafia, but my though was that one of miles and jessk was a mafia and had conscripted the other, as they were the only two the rest of us didn't know as well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:37 pm 
Also, I didn't feel confident handling all of the data myself. I wanted consultants, so that I could make sure that I was making the correct decisions. I will not make that mistake again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:54 am 
eh. I messed up too. Damn.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:43 am 
If anyone is feeling like they were overly naive, remember that towards the end of the last game I was not only PMing aok my every thought and plan, I signed his mayoral petition.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 am 
Nice to know I'm not the only overly-trusting fuck up. Also, I'm sorry for lynching you, Austin. Apparently the only NP I knew in ET was the one who let the mafia in the door, and he redirected me to a few other NPs who were acting as mafia scouts.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:48 pm 
I think et was pretty well bought. Anyone who knew about the murders would have lied.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:00 pm 
Also, sorry Austin for trying to get you lynched for Miranda's kill. I hadn't realized that Lily knew Miranda well enough to know her habits. Sometimes I forget Miranda was a Random frosh last year...