Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:23 am 
Did we get her kill as an innocent child kill or have we used up our kill for the day?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:46 pm 
Yes, you marked her as innocent child. So you can make another kill today.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:58 pm 
Ben, let's figure out who to kill. Probably good to still have you make the kill since I haven't done anything. Even though we framed someone for the kill, you'll still read as guilty.

So having two kills in one day does mean town knows we knew she was innocent child. On the plus side, something to pin on Shi-Ke. On the minus side, Erin and Shi-Ke know that I also knew it.

One possibility is to do the kill as late as possible so that Shi-Ke has less time to make noise about this. Erons should be investigating him today as mayor. Unfortunately there is suspicion on you too, Ben. Already burned Erin's investigation. It doesn't seem like there are others? Hopefully the Shi-Ke ploy works and they don't think to double check it much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:34 pm 
Just realized that megan has a microphone, the situation become bad for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 pm 
Yeah, I might have to throw you under bus.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:00 pm 
So do I just don't do anything before I am lynched?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm 
I think Erons is going to check you out? Alex suspects frame an innocent in the other direction, which is funny. Maybe I can milk that and still get them to kill Shi-ke. Hopefully by the end of the day it'll be clear whether or not we're going to kill you or Shi-ke. If you, possibly you just want to publicly kill someone interesting, like the mayor.

The one drawback is that a few people know that Shi-ke knew Megan was innocent child as that was my excuse to pin more blame on Shi-ke. A second kill would confirm the Mafia knew too. On the plus side, more blame on Shi-ke. On the minus side, once they decide Shi-ke's innocent, people might suspect me since they'd also know I knew she was innocent child.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:13 pm 
Is it still possible for me to kill Erons now?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:54 pm 
Erons is investigating you. I was not able to switch it to Shi-ke. I'm not sure what's the best course of action right now. Probably blow yourself up to kill Erons? I don't know if you want to wait to do it before or after the investigation. Either way we probably kill you. Afterwards I guess means we burn a mayor investigation.

Other things: we get a free kill on Erin via Set a Trap, should we choose to use it on her. (Using it means that mafia knew Erin was my investigator, which puts further suspicion on me. Not that I've been doing a good job hiding that fact.) Another thing, quoth Alex:

"""
One more thing: I has already told Ben on Day 1 that I'd found out separately that Adam killed Lily, due to back luck of the RNG. So, he's likely to believe that I'm either investigator or in contact with one (I didn't say which one to him, and won't say here), which puts me at additional risk or either being killed with Set a Trap or conscripted for my knowledge.
"""

I wonder if Alex is investigator. Perhaps he's even the investigator Shi-ke's talking to and he's playing an interesting game by suggesting the frame-an-innocent thing to me? I dunno. Or maybe he's [in contact with?] superhero, seeing as he only did an investigation on days 1 and 3.

Also also, apparently Megan never activated her microphone, so you actually have it now and it never fired. You should destroy it, if that doesn't make the receiver's owner notice.

Also also also, I want Alex dead pretty early. He's too good at this game. :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:04 pm 
Here's a random thought: what if we Set a Trap on Alex for Superhero and, if that's right, have you blow yourself up to kill both Erons and Alex? They're even in the same room now. :twisted: God is busy playing a game though, so he can't actually check his PMs.

I don't know. Is that a good use of Set a Trap?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:05 pm 
Maybe, I can try this.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:17 pm 
Oh, Erons has the shovel, or at least started out with it. If you can't get both, get Erons so you can destroy the shovel. I also wonder if we want to Bring Out The Big Guns on Erons instead of just killing him, in case he's Ironheart or has a Medkit. Though it does mean we burn EVEN MORE abilities.

God should be less busy soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:34 pm 
Just set up a trap, Alex is not a superhero.
Still try to kill Erons?