Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: blah from Dgrazian
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 pm 
Ok, I am rogue. Here is what I know:

1. I am pretending to be investigator. Lily Chen was my proxy until she died. Austin Fathman has been my proxy since. So far I have given the results of pesto=innocent and lillychin=innocent(the latter hasn't been announced yet.)

2. Austin Fathman has another investigator he is proxying for. I don't know who it is

3. I have Austin Fathman's medkit.

4. Kemus claims to be investigator. I think he is probably telling the truth but don't waste use set-a-trap on him yet. If he is not investigator than andres likely is. Kemus says Ellena is proxying for him.

5. I think that's it.

Since I have the medkit I don't have to worry about accidentally killing the mafia. I am going to try to make a kill tomorrow around 3:30 p.m. Tell me if there is somebody in particular I should kill.

I'm waiting until near the last minute to send this, in case you're a fake and David Kaufman and you are trying a ploy. But for various reasons I don't think that's the case. If it is, then good job; this was one of the most elaborate plots I have ever seen in live action mafia.

I'm telling you this stuff so that you know it even if I fail to kill shike. Post it in the mafia den. If I can't kill shike, I will kill somebody at random tomorrow between 3:30 and 5:30 p.m.

Post subject: Re: blah from Dgrazian
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 pm 
Austin Fathman confirmed as much in this PM as he could have.

I think dgrazian's claim is believable, but we should wait.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:19 am 
One thing that seems off: If Austin is proxying for two investigators, why only one set of results? The other claims also aren't things we can check, and "kill somebody at random tomorrow between 3:30 and 5:30pm" seems like an attempt to get credit for someone else's kill.

(Incidentally, it took me some time to realize that each paragraph was a separate PM, and presumably Katie sent him his target between the third-last and last ones.)

I think if Shike doesn't die by 3:30 today, we should send him a message from a throwaway gmail account (proving it's us by that we know his real target) telling him to leave his medkit with an NP we specify, and poison him if he doesn't.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:19 am 
Anonymous accounts aren't allowed.

Also, Austin Fathman has been making two sets of investigations. People just haven't noticed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:23 am 
...is he leaving one off the spreadsheet? Anyway, if so, that's actually good info.

We could replace the anonymous account with a letter dropped off at his mailbox, then.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:24 am 
Anonymous communication isn't allowed at all.

This is a kludge.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:28 am 
I don't see that ban on anonymous communication in the rules. Mods?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:54 am 
achester wrote:
I don't see that ban on anonymous communication in the rules. Mods?

Not allowed, sorry.