Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Brief introduction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:32 pm 
Hi, I'm rogue. I'm back at work right now. I just tried something that was almost a complete disaster but (maybe) will work out.

Can't post much right now. I'll say more later.

I came to random to try to kill somebody. I ran into two nps: veronica and ishara. I asked both of them to cooperate with me. Veronica said she would. Ishara, I'm less sure about.

Anyway, I saw aok shortly thereafter and tried to kill him (note that I had a medkit.) Moments later Lucy saw me, and my initial thought was that I was fucked. Turns out though that my kill didn't go through so no kill happened there.

Anyway, this could still be really bad if Lucy starts wondering why I was at random or if Ishara decides to go telling people that I am mafia. Still there are no positive investigations on me, and I can claim that I needed to go back to random to get my charger. Hopefully, this issue doesn't come up.

Sorry for the derp, especially if it costs my life. I'd like to pass the medkit off to somebody else (pesto perhaps?) who's life is more stable.

I don't really know anything more than what I told katie yesterday. I'm more confident than before that kemus is investigator. I've had a long exchange with ellena (she/kemus/anpere) are in a trust network. I suspect that one of them (most likely anpere) is innocent child. We can hope. Also, tell me if there's anything I should do now. I don't have time to read the whole mafia den until later.

Post subject: Re: Brief introduction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:35 pm 
Nevermind, I don't have the medkit :P I used it to survive aok's quickdraw.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:37 pm 
Ishara won't give us away. She's mafia-aligned, except she won't give away other players' secrets. She didn't actually see what happened, but I told her afterwards, and she was amused.

I think we'll probably try to get Lucy lynched today.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:39 pm 
Daniel, your medkit was destroyed when you didn't die to aok.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:41 pm 
My plan (if the issue comes up) is to claim that I came back to random to get the charger for my computer at work. The problem is that at 3:04 p.m. I claimed to still be at work.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:44 pm 
That would be fabulous of Lucy could die tonight...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:50 pm 
Oh, if I didn't mention this yet, I am interrogating anpere. Hopefully this will simultaneously show us his role and confirm whether kemus is a real investigator (If anpere is not the investigator, then I strongly suspect that kemus is telling the truth that he is an investigator.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:03 pm 
If we think she may be prophet we do NOT want to be around her when she proves her innocence by smiting somebody.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:36 pm 
For now: you didn't use up your kill by failing to kill aok. If you get a chance to kill someone, shike is the highest-priority target. (Lucy would be too if the town weren't possibly about to lynch her.) Basically anyone except Victor would be ok to kill, though; don't kill him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 pm 
Travis is an investigator, but one I can control fairly well.

Shi-Ke considered telling me his role yesterday, but decided not to. He said that no one knows his role, which takes innocent child, investigator, superhero, and gay knight off the table. He probably isn't prophet, or he would have said something. He is most likely desperado, conspiracy theorist, or backup. I would prefer killing him with bring out the big guns.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 pm 
Does it look like Lucy will get lynched tonight? That would be absolutely fantastic!