Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:01 pm 
I'm considering posting this in the town thread "investigations for kaufmand". I'll wait for aok's "Eh; ok!".

We should consider investigating aok for kaufmand's death:
-He said he'd been assigned kaufmand as a rogue target. That's not worth much, but he could've thought when he posted his rogue target that lying would incriminate him. (Also applies to lopezv, but this isn't a strong enough reason by itself to be worth an investigation.)
-An alibi committee consisting of one-third aok decided not to investigate kaufmand's death.

We've even got an investigator left; let's use them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:03 pm 
Hey! Oh...

'kay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:38 pm 
Remember I'm claiming to be an investigator.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:40 pm 
Which lettered investigator on the town's sheet are you claiming to be? If the town ever decides to investigate correctly, aok could try to arrange for you to be the investigator.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:43 pm 
Victor and me are pretending that I'm his investigator.

dgrazian is one of Austin Fathman's two investigators. He has two, but no one has realized it yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:47 pm 
How does it work that he has two but no one's realized it yet? Is he wasting some investigations? Making them, telling only certain other people, and trying to make sure other people don't repeat his investigations?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:55 pm 
Somebody might want to post on the forum in response to Ellena's 8:49 p.m. post with: "It most likely isn't. Prophet is one of the most powerful roles in the game"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:56 pm 
I was just thinking the same. :) I'll do it at 9:15 if no townie has by then. (It'd be nice for us to stay out of this if we can, because bandwagoning is suspicious.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:00 pm 
Because we would really like to see her lynched instead of prophet-checked. I don't want to get her thinking about me too much because she might start getting suspicious about having seen me earlier today.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:07 pm 
I agree that if one of us says that, it should be me. (Or maybe Hosea, to make it less likely the town'll lynch him for inactivity.) Also that it should get said.

I'll say this at 9:15: "An unrevealed prophet's life is almost certainly worth more than yours: prophets seem really useful, and your life is already worth a lot less if the mafia know your role."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:09 pm 
Shoot, I didn't realize that the unassigned investigator was lopezv. There's no way he actually investigated his gay knight, so he did some other investigation that we don't know about. (There's even a chance it's me, because I was pushing that? I guess Ellena or kemus is more likely.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:10 pm 
No, he had Travis actually investigate me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:12 pm 
Oh, right, lopezv is the proxy, not the investigator. Good.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:46 pm 
I'm reporting a negative on lisa for isaacg's death to Austin. Apparently his other investigator hasn't made an investigation today.

Austin said that you were supposed to post my results. Did he ever send anything of that sort to you? We discussed yesterday (at the same time that he gave me the medkit) that it might be good to have a different proxy give my results (i.e. I feed results to Austin who feeds them to somebody else.) I'm not quite sure what happened after that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:51 pm 
Who did he say was supposed to post your results? (I haven't heard anything from him.)