Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lisa blah
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:00 pm 
Start of Day 1:

-agreed to role reveal to victor if he passed on his Fake ID to someone of his choosing who would then confirm with me that they had received a Fake ID from him.
-accurately role revealed as Desperado
-he role revealed as Investigator and agreed i could be his proxy
-during Day 1 and 2 he refused to give me a straight answer as to what had happened to his Fake ID. I never got confirmation that he even passed it on

shortly after this(still start of Day 1)
-talked to Katie, suggested a similar thing.
-she would give her receiver to me, i would pass on the receiver to a third party of my choice who would then confirm that they had received a receiver from me
-she told me she was too sleepy to think it through right now

Middle of Day 1:
-Victor asks if i can get him the medkit (slightly sketches me out since he still hasn't passed on the Fake ID)
-He tells me he changed his mind about me proxying for him. when i ask him why he doesn't give me a straight answer, says something about wanting a double proxy and then not and instead posts to forum that I was confused

-Katie tells me to come over to Random because she wants to pass on the receiver (at this point she had the microphone from Lisa and so knew that the receiver she was giving me was useless)
-she thinks it's best that I keep it because I was willing to not end up with it
-I fake role reveal as conspiracy theorist (after Victor had sketched me out so much I was unwilling to give her my actual role)

Sometime Day 2:
-sometime here David asks me whats up with me being a proxy and then not being a proxy
- i don't give him a straight answer because it could put the investigator at risk and i have no reason to trust David
-i seriously start to consider activating as Desperado
-I want someone I can discuss this with, Victor has done nothing but sketch me out since i started talking to him so i decide to talk to Katie in Squares
-She never shows and at ~10:15 i found out she's mafia and not to be trusted
- I claim to have revealed to her honestly in hopes of wasting set a trap

Late Day 2/Early Day 3:
-looking for someone I can trust so I can coordinate my going desperado with
-figure other Investigators are pretty trustworthy since Katie was a fake and try to get in contact with Victor's
-nothing comes from that because Lisa decides she wants to make the information that the mike/receiver is a dud public (i discussed this with her and let her make a choice)
-Although David is pretty trusted at this point, he is a likely conscription target, an investigator that not many ppl know is much less likely to be conscripted and so a better choice for me to reveal myself to
-I decide to trust Lisa because Katie hesitated to give me the reciever before she had gotten the mike from Lisa (if they were both mafia, chances are katie would have agreed to the trade at the start of Day 1)
-i tell her mostly everything except claim im superhero to her who's using my charges to investigate the next few days

Day 3:
-everything blows up in my face
-town leads a lynch mob against me
-i reveal honestly to her as desperado
-try to get smited

Post subject: Re: Lisa blah
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:04 pm 
I assume you meant "Lucy blah"?

Post subject: Re: Lisa blah
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:04 pm 
That is what I meant.