Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ltchin is innocent child
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:41 am 
(And we'll be able to use that information once I've hit EC.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:50 am 
(Deleted a double post for you. Somehow I don't think you thought this was *that* important.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 am 
My message to ltchin:

-I'm a prophet.

-I told kaufmand, Lucy, dgrazian, and Ellena I was desperado, hoping one of them would be mafia and they'd burn a "Set a Trap" charge on me. I hope they did and decided to poison me when it failed; I guess I'll find out in the graveyard.

-I've since told Ellena I lied, but not told her what my actual role is, since the mafia certainly aren't going to risk a charge on someone who's already poisoned, unless they're sure I'm prophet.

-I've never had any items.

-Most important thing to do before I die: use my smite. I haven't decided either whom to smite or how to get a group of witnesses. My instinct is to smite Miranda because she's mayor and was investigated by dgrazian, which are the sketchiest two things I've seen, and to do it in front of the EC mob because they successfully caught dgrazian. Ideally, the alibi committee would be at EC and Miranda would be there. Probably today, because tomorrow might cut it too close to my death. I'm busy until 8pm or so today, though. Thoughts?

-Another thing I could do, if andres didn't already do it: ask everyone to pm me their role and pass them on to the innocent children. This should probably be after I smite someone and am publicly proven innocent.

-Another thing I could do, if andres didn't already do it: ask everyone to tell me their items, and redistribute them if appropriate (e.g. medkits to Miranda if she's innocent and to another prophet if there is one).

Any other thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:06 pm 
ltchin told me she was innocent child.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:10 pm 
I'm going to set a "Slaughter the Weak" charge on ltchin unless anyone has a good reason not to. And I'll use it today.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:24 pm 
ltchin told me she was innocent child. I think I can tell her the following setup to get her as a superhero proxy (also to explain why I'm proxying so late).

"
Day 1: 1 point + 1 point
told toller my role
Day 2: invulnerable - 1 points
Day 3: no role - 2 points
Day 4: invulnerable - 1 points
Day 5: investigator (Jenny not Jennifer) - 0 points
told toller and asked her to find me another proxy she trusts, but she died before posting
Day 6: no role - 1 point
Day 7: no role - 2 points

I never had any items
"

Sound good?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:37 pm 
I think I'd claim to have been invulnerable on day 1 and 3 instead of 2 and 4, but sounds good.