Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:58 pm 
0) a mafia must remain the mayor, so I cannot argue against lynching austin (which should be fine)
1) kill qql as innocent child
2) kill enrider (for likely fake ID)
3) vote using everything to we have to kill mchang02. Assuming the kills worked out, this goes through 7:8 or 6:9.
4) Jenny not Jennifer dies because she was lopezv's gay knight
profit) there are 12 - bang - slaughter - lynch - knight = 8 people left, 4 of which are us.

[math]: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... ring#gid=0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:03 am 
Why do I have a voting power of 3? Assuming I get enrider?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:05 am 
We have 2 fake ID-s. I am not aware who has them, so I just gave them to you.

Also, use kaboom on all kills just in case.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:07 am 
OK, just got a very interesting PM from Ellena:

Quote:
I don't know if I have reason to trust the current mayor. Do any of you?

Let me first tell you how I selected this list. These are the people I currently have several reasons to trust. There are also exactly two from each living group, so people can walk to and from home in pairs for safety. I would also encourage especially paranoid people to bring along a trusted NP to tell an accurate tale in case they die (extra recommended in case your living group partner decides not to come).

I would like to get together and discuss the current mayor and potential replacements, and get some new petitions and impeachment forms signed. What times work? I can do after 6 tomorrow. Also, places. Student center? Or some classroom that's the exact midpoint of the dorms?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:47 am 
main reasons for trusting me should be statements made by dmz and alex.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:51 am 
hassan obviously should not be the person who tells town to trust me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:55 am 
Who has your impeachment letter? Also it was sent to the following.
Jenny Not Jennifer Sibyani abergal qql stephgu enrider victorg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:25 am 
abergal has all to the petitions.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:42 am 
Is fake id 2 ours? If it is not, I don't think it belongs to endrider because it voted. If so, then we should not kill her and should kill somebody who is a threat instead (or who she might have given the id to). Trying to find out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:33 am 
To get town's attention off me, I am planning to post the following

Quote:
qql for police officer

I would like qql to become police officer for the reasons listed below:

1) I trust qql completely
2) Alex did not trust abergal, I don't have a good reason to either
3) abergal has been sick and therefore inactive recently, which is not a good use of an elected position

I would like Austin to kill qql (innocent chid) after that, along with another townie (Ellena?). Any ordering of kills is fine, but the police officer wank must happen before it.

If no counterarguments appear by 14:00, I am going to make that post.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:34 am 
add: I suggested Ellena because enrider is probabl inactive but her fake ID is voting, so the other EC resident seems to be the most likely to have it. She's also dangerous.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:45 am 
andres wrote:
To get town's attention off me, I am planning to post the following

Quote:
qql for police officer

I would like qql to become police officer for the reasons listed below:

1) I trust qql completely
2) Alex did not trust abergal, I don't have a good reason to either
3) abergal has been sick and therefore inactive recently, which is not a good use of an elected position

I would like Austin to kill qql (innocent chid) after that, along with another townie (Ellena?). Any ordering of kills is fine, but the police officer wank must happen before it.

If no counterarguments appear by 14:00, I am going to make that post.

let me know when and where I need to go to make a kill. I am free from 1:45-5 and from 9-11.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:00 pm 
kill Ellena/somebody any time you feel like it and qql as late as you can be sure you will still manage to. Too early is much better than never. Do not kill Jenny, she will die anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:40 pm 
andres wrote:
kill Ellena/somebody any time you feel like it and qql as late as you can be sure you will still manage to. Too early is much better than never. Do not kill Jenny, she will die anyway.

I'll need some guidance. I don't even know their real names...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:42 pm 
Uh, give me a sec. Will provide guidance momentarily.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:46 pm 
Asya, what's your opinion on using kabooms? Not on qql probably, but others?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:49 pm 
Slaughter the Weak charge has successfully been set on qql, so bang at will.

So, qql has Trash Can Drumming today from 8:05 PM - 10:05 PM in W20-027, so we can kill her then. I think I might try to kill her earlier by asking her to "sign some petitions" but then actually ending her life.

We don't actually need to kill Ellena today, though if we're feeling really excited, she's taking Trashcan Drumming too, so we can make two kills at once or something.

Andres, you probably shouldn't go out/attempt to kill people today given that Jenny not Jennifer can smite you, and that would be unfortunate.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:51 pm 
Jennifer cannot smite me as investigations cannot turn up positive. Ellena being dead would make me feel safer -- I'm still paranoid about me getting lynched. Could Hassan make these kills? (and pictures would be nice)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:09 pm 
Full names would work. Initiating facebook stalking....... now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 pm 
Hassan cannot make kills because it hasn't been three days (right?). Her full name is Ellena Popova.

I talked to isaacg, and basically if there isn't a prophet left alive at the end of today and 4 mafia, 4 town remaining at the end of today, mafia will win. As such, I think we should kill to maximize our chances of killing a prophet. Stephgu is a Backup become Investigator, and Megan is an Investigator. I think our best bet is to kill qql and Ellena and then lynch victorg. (or Enrider) We have two kabooms left, so use kabooms on Ellena.

Also, be EXTREMELY careful when killing Ellena. If she is a Prophet, she might try to smite you first. Also, here's a picture of her: https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 5001_n.jpg

God says that Jennifer can still smite you, Andres, so you still need to be careful. I would encourage you to stay holed up in your room as much as possible. I can probably try to kill qql/Ellena today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:43 pm 
jk Andres, you're fine. I totally misinterpreted what isaacg said. You cannot be smote by Jenny today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:55 pm 
Yes, I need to wait until tomorrow. Asya are you going to the "we hate our mayor" meeting?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:19 pm 
I would prefer if we "accidentally' pushed that meeting into tomorrow. + The obvious thing to point out that if they were not mafia they would be announcing the meeting publicly. You should act as you have a legitimate reason to be scared. But if the meeting does happen and is likely to have enough people to impeach me, we should make sure that it does not go through. killing qql and Ellena should be a good start.

Also, I did not make that qql for police officer post as we probably wouldn't manage to elect her before killing her, and that would implicate asya.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 pm 
I could just ignore the message or reply by busy to delay it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:50 pm 
I just killed qql in stata. Also I feel super sick so I would rather not kill ellena or whoever is second kill today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:55 pm 
As you know, qql is dead, and you have regained your charge.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 pm 
Good job, whoever killed qql. Do we have 2 fake ID-s?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:27 pm 
asya, you may be getting impeached so please use up all police officer powers you can.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:58 pm 
Alex's next-to-last words: "If you are Prophet, I would like you to reveal to me and to Andres immediately.". Nobody has contacted me about that. This makes me feel safer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:34 pm 
OK, so abergal might be lynched today.