Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Death Day 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:26 pm 
was cooking at et. adam yedidia and garywang can confirm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:40 pm 
I will ask around and see if any NPs saw anything. I can't think of any players who feequent pika off the top of my head.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:53 am 
Was sleeping in McCormick--slept straight through the meeting (facepalm).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:03 pm 
I confirm Erin and Gary's alibi. I was also at ET as of that time, or in the van returning from a shopping run with them.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, Tom (an NP) told me at last night's Bonfire party that he had seen Lily kill someone. However, because he did not tell me who was killed or where the death happened, I think he was probably trolling. I don't think we should lynch Lily if we have anything else whatsoever to go on, but I thought I'd put it out there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:08 pm 
I would like to see the West Campus players investigated ASAP.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:24 pm 
Which Lily?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:31 pm 
AdamYedidia wrote:
I confirm Erin and Gary's alibi. I was also at ET as of that time, or in the van returning from a shopping run with them.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, Tom (an NP) told me at last night's Bonfire party that he had seen Lily kill someone. However, because he did not tell me who was killed or where the death happened, I think he was probably trolling. I don't think we should lynch Lily if we have anything else whatsoever to go on, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Is there any way this kill actually could have happened, given that there were no kill announcements?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:36 pm 
I think what he meant was that Tom said that he'd seen Lily commit one of the previous murders (not sure, but that was my interpretation).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:38 pm 
I talked to Tom later last night, and he was pretty clearly flat-out trolling. He even offered to clear up the mistake by telling people that he was trolling.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:39 pm 
krue wrote:
I think what he meant was that Tom said that he'd seen Lily commit one of the previous murders (not sure, but that was my interpretation).

I had just come to that conclusion. I guess the point is moot now, though.
The name collision is pretty hilarious here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:39 pm 
AdamYedidia wrote:

I'm the Lily he's referring to here. I spoke to Tom (tboning) last night at the party, and he admitted he was just trolling. You can ask tboning in person if you'd like.

Obviously I haven't committed any murders because I'm a townie... Also I have alibis for both murders.