Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Vote - No Lynch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:18 pm 
The walk home through the park across the street feels strangely cold today. You don't know if it's the changing weather or just the general atmosphere of the place -- things just haven't been the same since the city installed that creepy stone angel in the middle of the fountain -- but the air just tastes wrong and it's been giving you the creeps.

As you pass through an especially thick grove of trees, something causes the blood to run cold in your veins.
There is a thing hanging in the trees. You can see the general shape, outlined against the sunset and swaying slightly in the breeze -- and it looks like a body?!

Heart thundering, you approach it. The shape grows more and more distinct, taking on the figure of a human being.

You stop about a foot in front of the hanged man. Only a few wayward branches are obscuring the face now.

You brush those aside, and find yourself staring into the face of No Lynch.

Yep. For the purposes of counting votes No Lynch is considered a character. S/he also happened to be the only one anyone voted to lynch.

No Lynch:
  • abergal
  • Alex
  • c-rock
  • Daniel Grazian
  • dmz
  • Fake ID #2
  • gxing
  • Jenny not Jennifer
  • Krue
  • lilychen
  • lzahray
  • shensley
  • shikexue
  • sibyani
  • svolz
  • victorg

Hugs and kisses,

Your God the amorphous pink blob :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:50 pm 
I'm pretty sure I saw this post without the list of votes when it was first made, and didn't realize the list had been added until someone else informed me of so.

In the future, can mods make a post on the thread when edits of this form are made? Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:18 pm 
Hm. Fake ID #2 voted No Lynch? o.O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:34 pm 
gxing wrote:
I'm pretty sure I saw this post without the list of votes when it was first made, and didn't realize the list had been added until someone else informed me of so.

In the future, can mods make a post on the thread when edits of this form are made? Thanks.

Will do in the future. :)