Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Death 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:34 pm 
The lights in the room all come on at once as aok finds himself surrounded by the many multi-colored combat servos swarming into the room.

"Do. Not. Resist. Do. Not. Resist. DO. NOT. RESIST."

The cluster of robots circle him, chanting.

"Do. Not. Resist. Do. Not. Resist. DO. NOT. RESIST."

Their weapons are trained on his chest. He looks up and smiles.

The ceiling crumbles, raining shards of glass and plaster down on the combatants below.

A shot rings out.

aok died in Clam at 4:05pm. Investigators are welcome to go to Clam to investigate the murder and marvel at the dishwasher.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 Death 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 pm 
ltchin and tjhance claim that Miranda just rushed into Clam kitchen and killed him. I was in my room and heard a bunch of yelling (presumably) right after the kill.

This kill is probably not worth investigating.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:36 pm 
Investigators, don't investigate this! It was Miranda. All of Clam saw her. She used a bang.

lopezv said that aok claimed Prophet to him before he died. Can someone shovel aok?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:38 pm 
It was very scary and sudden. She just kind of dashed in here and said bang to AOK before anyone really knew what was going on.

You should still come check out the dishwasher though

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:39 pm 
By the way, I don't actually know what Miranda looks like (and I couldn't find a picture) but I assumed the killer was Miranda, since she is the only person who would be willing to kill so blatantly, being the only known mafia member.

Basically, what happened was: me, aok, and ltchin were sitting in clam kitchen. Somebody ran in (very much looking like they were about to kill), ran around the table, BANGed aok, and then ran off. I think me and ltchin were the only ones to see but I saw asya and gxing come in shortly after.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:41 pm 
She had a brown jacket and a red hood on. Asya showed me a picture of Miranda and it was definitely her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:48 pm 
I was and still am playing a tabletop game at a friend's house out near Porter.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:55 pm 
Let's play a game. Let's play murder.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:12 pm 
btw, probably not worth shoveling him if he claimed to be prophet. No use to us, he probably wasn't lying and if he were it wouldn't actually indict victor so...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:27 pm 
I disagree. I think aok was in fact lying about being prophet. Last night when we were scrambling about trying to decide on who to lynch, I asked aok why he didn't just smite rmli then and there, and get everyone to vote for Miranda. He couldn't really give me an answer and basically dodged the question. It totally set off my sketch radar, but I didn't get a chance to post about it last night because of all the chaos.

We have plenty of shovels, and I think knowing aok's role as well as who besides him knew his role would give us valuable information about who could have told Miranda his role (assuming that set a trap was used on him, which there is good reason to believe since it appears Miranda came to Clam specifically to kill aok, not just any random person).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:41 pm 
Again, even if he's not prophet knowing his role has fairly little value to town at this point. In particular I can't imagine what I would glean from any role reveal except that he was that role which, unless he was rogue or mafia is not very useful, and unless he was investigator (in which case somebody who spoke for him could say that) not even worth much for counting purposes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:58 pm 
Voting for Miranda of course.

A note to everybody, especially new players:

We are doing really well, having gotten rid of two mafia this early. However, we must NOT rest on our laurels. We only caught the last two mafia due to diligent police work in interviewing NP's. We must continue to be super-vigilant. Keep checking alibis, interviewing NP's, etc. This will only become more important as the game goes on.

If we do this, I think we have a very good chance of winning.

Also, I'm feeling 70% better now. I'm still quite under-the-weather, but I'm no longer struggling to get up and walk around.