Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: LYNCH SVOLZ!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:37 pm 
Svolz chose the wrong townie to mess with. I am not actually mafia, svolz is. But seeing as no one seemed to believe me, I decided to publicly claim mafia and invite rogues to PM me.

I have PM'd the list of claimed rogues and their assigned "kill targets" to a trusted townie. If any of the people on the list die in the next couple of days, town will know who the rogues are.

Lynch me tonight if you must; I doubt I can change that. But tomorrow, LYNCH SVOLZ!!!

Post subject: Re: LYNCH SVOLZ!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:48 pm 
So basically not only did you spend the evening chasing people around to convince rogues of your supposed mafianess, somehow either plant evidence or a lying dgrazian managed to get you framed for krue's murder. Furthermore, you decided to reveal this elaborate plan to everyone (including the rogues who could decide to kill someone else on a different day) instead of just leaving it in the hands of this so called trusted townie.

…Eh. I've seen weirder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 pm 
Yup, that's exactly right. Sorry, I may have overthought this a little...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 pm 
Well I suppose this could be a Cassandra Truth moment and svolz is currently working to undermine us from within. If that's the case, however, I'll be sorely disappointed if a mafia win does not occur through the use of a giant wooden horse filled with people. Sorely disappointed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 pm 
Jenny Not Jennifer wrote:
Well I suppose this could be a Cassandra Truth moment and svolz is currently working to undermine us from within. If that's the case, however, I'll be sorely disappointed if a mafia win does not occur through the use of a giant wooden horse filled with people. Sorely disappointed.

++ mythology reference

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:07 pm 
Dude, I wish I were so cool...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:14 pm 
wait........correct me if i'm wrong, but whats wrong with making the information about the rogues public?? i see no downside to the town knowing this information. "putting it in the hands of a trusted townie" doesn't really say much...........

am i missing something???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:16 pm 
whoops sorry ignore my previous post, guess she's already dead.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 pm 
Basically if any people on the list die, then that is supposed to implicate a person as rogue, since they said they were going to kill x person on y day. However there is nothing binding said rogue, so they could just kill z on y, or x on z, or q on w. Now that they know that performing the kills they told lilychen about will not allow them to contact the mafia but instead inform the town of their identity, why would they want to perform those kills?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:30 pm 
why would they want to perform those kills with the knowledge that a "trusted townie" has the information of the kills...? whats the difference btwn giving the info to 1 town person and everyone?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:33 pm 
well, actually i was just thinking about it some more. if lily chen was innocent, giving away the name of rogues would be advantageous to mafia since they would know who to coordinate. dunno if this was the intention...regardless i still think she was guilty so w/e