Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Vote to lynch Kaufmand
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:08 pm 
A double claim that he attacked people is more then sufficient for vote to lynch evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:11 pm 
Seriously, this is unreasonable. Even if I were rogue and came into megan's room to kill her, how would I not see tjhance and abort? They're clearly making this up

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:12 pm 
In other news...

MEGAN. ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME. :X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:15 pm 
Quote:
how would I not see tjhance and abort?

The lovely thing about 4-rooms :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:20 pm 
tjhance wrote:
Quote:
how would I not see tjhance and abort?

The lovely thing about 4-rooms :D

Objection still stands. I've been to megan's room a number of times, and despite the arch you can basically see the whole room from the doorway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:27 pm 
well... evidently not; I was right against the arch facing Megan

You clearly could have gotten her before she ran out but when you saw me you attacked me instead, my guess out of panic, since I was closer? Anyway, you failed to kill me, we discussed it, then we walked out. I saw you headed for clam so I followed to warn (although when I got there I saw Megan had already warned).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:55 pm 
Ok, so lynch all of us. But you should lynch them first.
1) Whichever one you lynch first you'll shovel to verify correctness. --> with no info it's actually better to lynch them first; fewer lives are lost if you get it wrong
2) The priors on the two of them being mafia are lower than the priors on me being mafia, but the ridiculousness of this story is more than enough to overcome those priors. --> it is more likely in the first place that they're the mafia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:01 pm 
BTW, you should still lynch kaufmand first. He's been acting sufficiently mafiaesque that nothing short of an innocent prophet investigation would convince me that he is innocent.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:01 pm 
if you guys want to do the "lynch everybody involved" thing... I guess I will just have to accept it. But note that Megan is an investigator, so we really don't want to lynch her. Personally I think it's way less likely that megan and I are both mafia-aligned, and that we faked kaufmand's attack on us (bringing TWO mafia to the spotlight), than that kaufmand is mafia-aligned.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:04 pm 
David Kaufman is pretty clearly mafia. There's not much reason for him to stay cooped up in his room unless he's scared of a prophet smite. There have been 3 mafia deaths (Rebecca, Lily, Miranda), leaving only 2 mafia, 2 rogues and a conscription. It's pretty unlikely that mafia would waste 2 people just to kill one person.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:13 pm 
btw
I investigated stephgu for ksedlar's murder.

he's innocent.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:18 pm 
The probability that two people who are mafia are framing one person at the risk of both getting lynched is really REALLY small. I believe kaufmand is either Mafia or Rogue and should be lynched!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 pm 
Update for anyone who hasn't seen the other threads: Don't lynch kaufmand! This was all just a hilarious plot to try to have him fake being rogue to get mafia to reveal to him. tjhance and mchang02 were in on it, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 am 
mchang02 wrote:
btw
I investigated stephgu for ksedlar's murder.

he's innocent.

stephgu is a girl. /tears