Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ok, I'm rogue
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:19 pm 
So tjhance and mchang are telling the truth. It shouldn't have been possible for tjhance to hide, but he managed it. He kept me from killing her long enough for her to escape. I tried to kill him but it didn't work. I then followed megan to clam lounge, where I found lilly chin. She is prophet and I think she has the medkit, so I ran instead of trying to kill her (look out!).

Mafia, get into contact with me before I die. I've got new role info that was revealed to me after lilychen's death.

Post subject: Re: Ok, I'm rogue
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:20 pm 
Also tell me as much as you can of my conversation with Lily last night so i have reason to believe you actually /are/ the mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:16 pm 
Ok, I'm not actually rogue. This was all an (admittedly ridiculous) plot to have me fake being rogue after revealing to Lily last night. And being told to kill mchang. Obviously you shouldn't believe me saying that, but people will clear my name. Namely mchang and tjhance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 pm 
I confirm that this was a ploy to try to draw out mafia. But the gig is up now.

kaufmand is not mafia-aligned (as far as I am aware)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:24 pm 
I confirm that this was all a plot. This (terrible, terrible) plan was conceived in my room yesterday, as we hid from the terror known as lilychen. kaufmand, ltchin, tjhance, and myself were in there, as well as some NPs. They will all confirm this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 pm 
You suddenly realize that you're thrashing around recklessly on the floor. You regain conscious control over your muscles, but even after thinking for half an hour you are unable to remember how you got there. You vaguely recall faking the attempted murder of mchang, your trusted investigator. And publicly revealing as rogue. But the mafia still didn't contact you.

...you probably ought to get off the floor and see if your friends will help you clear your name.

I actually think mchang is asleep but should wake up at 10pm to save me. ltchin went out to meet some friends and I don't know when she'll be back. But probably also in time to say something (although it really isn't needed at this point).

If you have the medkit please say so (and pass it on). ltchin originally gave it to lilychen, so presumably it is gone. But it might not be? And the mafia know either way, so town might as well know too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:55 pm 
Oh, btw. If the ploy had worked I was going to post "I'm Snape! And the mafia are ______!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 pm 
I confirm kaufmand isn't mafia, and this was all a ploy.

Don't kill him please.