Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: LYNCH JFRISCH
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 pm 
MURDER MURDER MURDER

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

jk. I don't think we should lynch anyone just yet.

Post subject: Re: LYNCH JFRISCH
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:51 pm 
While I'm not sure what lopezv's reasoning is, I would be more okay with lynching jfrisch over dgrazian. I think jfrisch has been acting somewhat sketchy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:45 pm 
After more consideration I've decided to go with lynching jfrisch in the interest of actually making a lynch. Clam has (mostly) agreed that jfrisch is a reasonable target because we want to get the random hall schemer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:07 pm 
I am neutral about the victim of this lynch mob, but would be totally for lynching someone based on other people's paranoid suspicions that do not directly contradict my own. jfrisch it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:10 pm 
Can the Clam folks post their reasoning?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:16 pm 
We want to find someone in random who could have been coordinating the early-morning kills. jfrisch is one of several possibilities; it seems like he was awake and/or around at the time of those kills.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:18 pm 
Clam discussed this for quite a while without making headway, but we did decide we preferred to wait on dgrazian. Eventually, we had to make an executive decision.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:21 pm 
I am ok with this. It's certainly better than me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:50 pm 
I'm fine with lynching Josh, though I'm still for lynching Daniel Grazian, and will do so today to set up tiebreak.

Can people from Clam explain why they find Josh sketchy? I feel like this info hasn't made it to the forums. It would be nice to know who started this mob too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm 
Clam has been doing (pre-)hunt stuff for a while, so we haven't really been responsive.

I'm not sure how exactly the mob started, but I will definitely take some of the blame/credit for it. Daniel Grazian is also probably part of the reason this happened, as he gave Clam a speech about why he should not be lynched for the reasons Josh gave, and sorta suggested an OMGUS-y reverse vote for Josh. (To be fair, we weren't really sure who to lynch, and no lynch came up as a perfectly reasonable thing to do.)

As for sketchiness: I'm only speaking for myself here, but the theory I gave for shike's death applies. Also, I was in contact with Lucy before she was smited; she told me that Josh gave her a sketchy feeling, because he made obvious moves to kill her at one point, when it was obvious that he could have gotten away with a kill. This signal doesn't necessarily mean much, since either as rogue or town, you may have an interest in fake killing people to fish for reactions to see if they're mafia or not, but she said it really sketched her out, and I trusted her judgment.