Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Woo, I got poisoned!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:15 am 
Well, this is silly. I don't think wasting one out of two poisons on me makes any sense. Yes, I have been reasonably active, have posted reasonably sensible things, and been reasonably paranoid, but there are people who have been significantly more of all three of those things. I don't really understand.

Anyway. This means that after I die in 45 hours, I will be trusted, but until then sadly not completely. However, given my role (which I won't reveal quite yet to everyone -- still need to think about optimal timing for that), it makes even less sense for mafia to poison me, so we can now trust the people I role-revealed to significantly more: abergal and andres (both of them could also have easily killed me with Set a Trap by now). Once I die, the two of them should be quite trusted.

One nice thing is also that I don't have to be all that paranoid now. I'm a dead man anyway, so it would be stupid for mafia to waste a kill on me. If anyone needs me for anything risky, this could be useful.

What other shenanigans can we pull? My precise degree of trustedness is this: Trust me for anything that wouldn't be worth losing a mafia for. If I don't die after day 10, you should obviously lynch me. Thus, if I were mafia, I would not claim to be poisoned unless I was trying to pull off something that outweighed my death.
For example, having a few people role-reveal to me, if it's useful, is probably okay. However, having everyone reveal to me is not, since that could mean unlimited Set a Trap kills for the mafia.

Is there anything good we can make out of my fairly high trustedness level?

Post subject: Re: Woo, I got poisoned!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:32 am 
I've been poisoned too!

Post subject: Re: Woo, I got poisoned!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:15 am 
I have been under the impression that dmz has been more active off forum than on forum. Suspicions of Random folk raised even more. :P Who's been around the discussions you guys have been having?