Post subject: don't lynch alex
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm 
adam just tried to smite alex and it failed

Post subject: Re: don't lynch alex
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:08 pm 
That's the way it goes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 pm 
Wait I'm so confused. If someone primed Tatyana, then why would she pick Arkhipov when she was pretty clearly making Travis sound guilty?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:13 pm 
Lineup errors do happen, but so does Mafia intrigue. Let's look into people who look like me, people who could have influenced the NP, and people who could have messed with or lied about the lineup.

Who was the NP, and who did the lineup?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 pm 
so can a couple of people give the rundown on what happened with the lineup thing?

also for the record I told adam that alex was probably mafia and suggested that he should smite alex. so my bad yo. :-( potentially scary people at et are actually scary.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:16 pm 
gxing sent the NP Tatyana pictures of several people without names attached. This was after the suggestion of Asya, saying that kaufmand probably was meeting up with Tatyana, and shensley saying that Tatyana could pick the killer out of a lineup. Tatyana identified the picture of Alex Arkhipov as the killer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:18 pm 
Did Tatyana claim she actually saw the killing? Who made the lineup? To whom did Tatyana identify the killer?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:22 pm 
George made the lineup and Tatyana identified it to him as well. I have no idea about whether she actually saw the killing. You should poke Asya and shensley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 pm 
Investigator A revealed Alex as the killer of kaufmand, so Frame a Townsperson was used.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:28 pm 
I was told that the timeframe would not have allowed Mafia to have Framed an Innocent if I was chosen by Tatyana making an unexpected error. So, it appears that this was a planned attempt to frame me.

To make sure, though, I'd like to know exactly when events happened and who could have reacted partway through.