Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: gxing is Innocent Child
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:43 pm 
Why must the good die young?
I will send a PM asking the moderators to confirm this to everyone.

I'm also running for mayor for a day. I can't make many of the investigations (only the ones in Random), so we may want someone else to use the mayor investigation. I would like to be the one to count the mafia, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:52 pm 
Kills I could investigate:
ksedlar, aok, krue, lzahray, inisley, svolz, shikexue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 pm 
I'd suggest not trying more for ksedlar due to the number of failed investigations. Is suspect MtP was used given that it was the first death and so would be investigated most.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm 
If dmz can investigate more of these kills and we want to investigate a different one of these kills, I am also okay with him becoming mayor. I think it's preferable for me to be mayor in general though (you get the assured info that if I turn out to be a liar, that conscription must have been used on me).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:32 pm 
I suggest investigating either inisley or shikexue's death. Both were at ass-o-clock in Random, where most sane people are asleep. Also we definitely know manipulate the press was not used on inisley's death since she reported it herself.

(Shi-ke might have died to hitman based on description by NP though, who knows.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:47 pm 
According to the rules: "You may announce your own death on the forum if a moderator does not do so within 30 minutes. Include only your name, when you died, and where you died (unless mafia have told you that they are using Manipulate the Press, in which case you use the location that mafia tell you to use)."

So it is possible Manipulate the Press was used on her kill. I would like to investigate inisley or shike, if that's okay.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:04 pm 
oh, whoops, you're right. sounds good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 pm 
It looks like we can't get enough signatures for any of our plans to work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:26 pm 
I went to ET and couldn't find anybody. If some incredibly brave people are willing to come over to Random to sign petitions, I would be very happy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:26 pm 
lol I was at ET

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:27 pm 
also packet handout for calypso is tonight.