Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Deaths 2 and 3 Day 10
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:34 pm 
He's found half-buried near an old metal factory fifty miles outside the town limit, face and body mangled beyond recognition and eyes gone from their sockets. Local investigative forces are baffled -- even men belonging to the town's seedy underbelly tend not to venture out so far just to dispose of a body so carelessly and out in the open. Preliminary investigations of the ghastly corpse suggest chain saw marks, some cut straight across the chest and back with what appears to be mechanical precision.

But there is no evidence of murder or foul play. The body is, quite simply, dead.

The police are quick to rule this an industrial accident. They note that the body is quite close to a factory, albeit an old one, and surmise that, perhaps, he was one of those people who broke into old metal factories for fun and somehow accidentally fell into some piece of machinery that still had working parts.

They label it "Lucy", after that other famous dead body from eight days earlier.

Two days later, the paperwork goes through and the case is officially closed.

But this time, it wasn't God. Realizing that any murder made with a sufficiently aggressive chainsaw was likely to be chalked up to divine intervention, certain individuals have begun to use this method as their body disposal practice of choice.

tjhance, your honorable Mayor, is dead. He died at 9:42pm on Clam, in Random.
abergal, your honorable Police Officer, gets two investigations into his death, which must be used by the end of the day, as per the "Detective" power.

ltchin died at 10:18pm on Pecker, in Random.
(See other thread for flavor text)
Day will be extended until 11:34pm

Flavor texts to follow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 pm 
Goddammit. I was writing these x_X.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 pm 
Oops.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 pm 
at ET, sick. :[

Jesus Christ, it's a massacre over there. WTF is going on, did anyone hear anything?

Random players living after tonight:
abergal (Bonfire)
andres (Clam)
Daniel Grazian (BMF-ish)
lopezv (Clam)
mchang02 (BMF)
sibyani (Pecker) (seems to be inactive)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:49 pm 
Daniel Grazian almost certainly responsible. please lynch him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:49 pm 
(If it's not him, Asya is lying about her result)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:53 pm 
False. Asya is lying. That or something really weird is going on with me being framed. I did not kill tjhance. I am not mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:54 pm 
False. Asya is lying. That or something really weird is going on with me being framed. I did not kill tjhance. I am not mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:54 pm 
Doubt my alibi matters, but just in case, I was at Calypso handout as dozens of people can attest to.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:01 pm 
Okay, one of two things is true:

1. Asya is lying in which case another investigator can catch her.
2. I was framed, in which case Alex and Adam are both mafia. This is necessarily the case if Adam does not die tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:03 pm 
dude alex and adam are not both mafia, ALSO I'M NOT MAFIA BITCH JESUS /jesse pinkman
what are the chances of that??

also adam is going to die tonight, so yeah...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm 
Erin, you said yourself that you did not see the smite happen. That could easily have been faked. Though we'll see shortly based on whether Adam dies.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:10 pm 
adam/alex had NO idea that I was in hutch, and therefore would have no reason whatsoever to stage a prophet smiting outside a random ass-door.

BREAKDOWN OF THE SHIT THAT HAPPENED

- I freak out, tell adam that alex is probably mafia based on forum, suggest prophet smiting
- adam says ok sure I guess? I was like idk man, whatever
- adam finishes minions downstairs or something, yells asking where I am
- he goes up the stairs because he sees sleepy alex coming out of the dorm
- adam fumbles the smite, alex was like ? because adam was hesitant
- and the smite went down and alex says "nothing happens" and adam is like "oh ok"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:14 pm 
I was in my room about to sleep during the second death. Gxing can confirm I at least said I was. The second game I was with ghost and nps.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:23 pm 
Yeah currently in McCormick. Though speaking of elected officials, there are petitions still circling around, yes? I'm thinking about coming over to Random sometime tomorrow to sign stuff and stare at death sites. Is there a good time to come over so I actually come across petitions?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 pm 
Andres was with me at Splash for Us.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:33 pm 
Was in trash can drumming, now in McCormick. 10 degrees weather...yeah, don't think I can make it to Random.