Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:38 pm 
Hi, guys. If we don't get a town-aligned mayor tomorrow, we are at risk of being outvoted.

I suggest Alex. Though he is a top conscription target, I believe conscription has already been used and he is our best bet for an innocent.

I have a stack of petitions that need to get signed tomorrow. There are not enough people at Random to get a new mayor elected. Please either come to Random or PM me and I will come to you tomorrow. It is extremely important that we get the signatures.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am 
yeah alex for mayor!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:20 pm 
I would also be interested in running for mayor. I have a few players who have good reason to believe I am trustworthy, and while I may not be too active between the hours of 8am and 5pm this week, this also makes me harder to conscript or kill.

If people aren't for that, though, I'll happily vote for Alex.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:33 pm 
I would prefer having Alex run for mayor since he is really likely to be town aligned.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:38 pm 
a while ago a bunch of us met at masseh and signed a bunch of petitions. i was one of them, and am up for running for mayor. do you know where those petitions are?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 pm 
They were in Clam kitchen, but a bunch of them disappeared after Mystery Hunt (either they got lost, or someone stole them; probably the former. Mystery Hunt is a hectic time.).

stephgu, do you think I could meet you somewhere to sign stuff today?