Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: lynch asmj
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 pm 
Quote:
Lynch asmj today.

asmj was found guilty of killing kaufmand.
~alex

Post subject: Re: lynch asmj
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 pm 
asjm*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:53 pm 
Again, I was framed - almost anyone on 5E can confirm that I wasn't there.

If you do decide to lynch me, make sure to count the mafia afterward.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 pm 
I asked lots of nps, asjm is clear, I still vote for the original lynch target suggested by our not definitely town-aligned former mayor, namely AustinFathman. Alex was pushing for that lynch and was killed. I say we lynch AustinFathman.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:03 pm 
frame a townsperson had already been used on Alex.

also since he lives in EC, it's not hard to believe that he convinced his friends to lie for him.

that being said, I'm also ok with lynching Austin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 pm 
We're basing the claim that Frame was used on what dgrazian said - he was the one who said that Alex came up guilty. We happen to know that dgrazian was mafia-aligned - apparently he said that Alex had come up guilty, but the actual frame was on me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 pm 
Asya also investigated. She found the same thing that dgrazian had.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:10 pm 
AustinFathman has been told to be sketchy from dmz (who died) and others. Alex suspected AustinFathman from a while ago. I would be for lynching AustinFathman until we get confirmation about asjm or whether more than one person investigated Alex.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:12 pm 
qql wrote:
AustinFathman has been told to be sketchy from dmz (who died) and others. Alex suspected AustinFathman from a while ago. I would be for lynching AustinFathman until we get confirmation about asjm or whether more than one person investigated Alex.

I would prefer not to die :( Though I've not contributed not much more than lynch votes and trying to lynch the gods once (I'm lucky to have survived that one!), I'm still wanting to be apart of this especially as the game is getting along.

Knocking me out just makes the mafia's lives easier because they don't have to chase me down in a pool. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:14 pm 
I trust alex's investigation more than NPC-s. We that alex was framed before, I see no reason to overthrow it now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 pm 
Alright, I'm onboard lynching asjm. NPs can easily be swayed, especially if the NPs are friends of asjm and are likely to help him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 pm 
Alex (mayor) was definitely framed. This means that asjm (Alex, 5E), is more likely than not mafia. The NPs that confirmed were friends, also 5E freshmen, so it is possible he got NPs to lie for him or just misled them too. However, I also suspect AustinFathman because I trust Alex (mayor). [I would say either is a good lynch, but maybe asjm is better.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 pm 
I agree, AustinFathman also looks like a very reasonable lynch right now. Do we have any shovels left?