Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Truly Madly Deeply
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:31 pm 
Alas, in the end it was all for naught. I have struggled and I have strained but in the end I could find nothing conclusive, and so my lover must go unavenged. That's right, lopezv and I were knights under the same lord, and on the battlefield where we should have found only death, we found the purest of love instead. I thought the two of us could live in peace in this town, that we could leave our bloody past behind, but it seems strife was set to follow us no matter how far we ran. Though in the end I suppose even as a killer I have failed. I am sorry, my love. I could not find your murderer.

If I carried only news of my failure and imminent death, I likely would have refrained from making such a public announcement, but I have more to say. abergal killed qql. Lynch her tonight. Apparently the two of them were planning to meet up so that more petitions could be signed. Right up until her death qql sent me a series of PMs, the last of which read 'Ok, meeting asya first floor of stata now, hope I don't die :/' This was a mere two minutes before her death. I beg of thee, good townsfolk, lynch abergal.

Post subject: Re: Truly Madly Deeply
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:40 pm 
ಠ_ಠ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:43 pm 
sigh ok

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:47 pm 
Also I do not know if this is important, but I should probably point out that qql was an innocent child and the mafia likely have several kills left for the day. Be careful good townsfolk.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:50 pm 
Yeah I think this is a "hide yo kids hide yo wife" situation

I believe you Jenny.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 pm 
Also, abergal has been convincing me to trust the current mayor. We need to impeach him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:45 pm 
If petitions need delivering, I believe I might be of service. Perhaps I could help move petitions from living group to living group? Since it's quite clear by this point that I am not mafia, and it's a relatively small loss for the town if I am killed in the process.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm 
FWIW Alex also trusted Andres, and Alex is provably not a fucker.