Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Stupid Computer
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 pm 
Have i mentioned that my laptop died (as in completely non-functional) yesterday? This weekend was a really poor time for mafia to start from my perspective =D. Good luck Daniel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:15 pm 
Sorry for being late and the bad timing! You would have had it if you voted and used a Fake ID!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:14 am 
Ah, thanks! I'd give myself probably no more than a 10% chance of pulling this off. The town is too competent, and anchen, tdgreen, and duckyben are pretty clearly innocent, since they all voted unnecessarily for jacobi. And anchen is going to be mayor...

Any chance, "mayor" can be a target of Set an Ambush? :) (jk)

I'm pretending to be investigator, and if anchen or anyone he talks to is the real investigator (or even worse, if there are two real investigators!) they'll probably lynch me. It would be a very reasonable move, I think.

Our only real mistake (I think) was not handing off the fake IDs. Sorry about that! I was frantically trying to gather a lynch mob. The kill itself was really good. Unfortunately, nearly everybody had tight alibis...

And I guess I don't have a partner in crime anymore, so I'm sort of talking to nobody. But if you're reading this at a later point, hi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 am 
Shame about your computer, Jacobi. That's not a fun way to die. It's also a shame that people didn't question alibis more. Tom's was weak, and I know Alcor was not in fact at run at the time of the murder. It happened to correspond with a break she took, and I thought that was funny.

Alex: If the mafia post a kill here and you don't post it, could I PM Eloise so she can announce it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 pm 
Godfather wrote:
Alex: If the mafia post a kill here and you don't post it, could I PM Eloise so she can announce it?
Easier, you can just unofficially announce it yourself. But do also call me.