Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:29 pm 
I'm going to start bc I'm impatient.

Hi,

I'm Megan Chang. I live in EC Wa302 this summer. Door is occasionally open. Working on a UROP.

I live on the same floor as Shike, Molly, and Jacobi.

Post subject: Re: Introduction
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:40 pm 
I'm Daniel. I graduated from MIT a year ago (18c.) I'm at ET this summer (Middle Front.)

I'm working at Oracle (1 Main Street, 7th floor) I have 8:00 a.m. meetings on Tuesdays and Fridays, a 9:00 a.m. meeting this coming Wednesday, and 10:15 a.m. meetings on Thursdays. I'll arrive at work no later than those times on those days. Besides that, my arrival/departure times at work are fairly unpredictable.

I'm also going to be really, really busy this week at work, so my involvement in the game will be fairly limited. With that said, I'm pretty sure I'm the most experienced player in this game, so you should strongly consider my advice.

Also, I'm not mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:46 pm 
Aw! I wanted to make the first post this game.

Anyway, my name is Katie Sedlar, also known as ksedlar. I live in the room "Right Front" at ET. It has an actual room number, but Lucy and I relabeled it "432". I'm doing a UROP for Rob Miller developing MITx courseware, and so I will be working on the 7th floor of CSAIL from 9-5. You can usually find me either there, in the Margaret Cheney room, or at ET.

I am a very froshy and excited rising sophomore, as well as a certified Live Action Mafia fangirl. On that front, I have made a giant spreadsheet of statistics on past games, and I have made a Live Action Mafia balancing program that simulates full games in order to determine mafia/town win ratios for a certain distribution of roles. The latter was used for balancing this very game! (I will let you see either of them if you talk to me personally, but I'm not posting them publicly, so certain mafiosos can't use them for nefarious purposes.) Anyway, I have a limitless capacity for ranting about Live Action Mafia, and am super excited about game!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 pm 
Nathan; around ET for a week, will be there most evenings, not sure about during the day.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:04 pm 
I'm Lily Chen (not to be confused with Lilly Chin, but alas, she's not playing this game). I'm a rising junior, course 5, and live in Random during term.

This summer I live at Epsilon Theta (259 St Paul St in Brookline) and work at Merck Research Labs (33 Avenue Louis Pasteur in the Longwood Area -- badge access only for upper floors, but public access to the atrium). I'm usually at work from 9ish to 5ish and walk/scooter to/from work along Kent St and Longwood Ave. When I'm not at work, I'm usually at ET where I share a room (Middle Front) with Daniel Grazian.

I'm totally rogue, btw. Mafia should get in touch so we can coordinate. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:10 pm 
My name is Eric Yang. I'm a rising Senior in course 8, and doing UROP this summer.
I live in Hutch in ET with Nathan, will probably be there during the day.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:24 pm 
I'm aok.

I'm the mafia godfather. My goal is to help the mafia (aka dgrazian) win. However, I cannot vote, kill, be lynched, or be killed. I am here just to help the mafia and troll the town.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:41 pm 
Hi, I'm Krue (Elizabeth Krueger), and I'm living at 407 Washington Street in Cambridge for the summer. I'm in Croatia right now and I won't be back until late Monday night. I graduated this year (woo, course 3C!), so I finally have time to actually play this game. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:18 pm 
Hey I'm Victor.

I'm at 120 Bay State Road for the summer, but for the convenience of the mafia will try to head to ET more often.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:40 pm 
My name is Andres. I am a rising sophomore. I live in EC B410.
I am working for a course 16 urop from 9-5.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:36 pm 
Hi! My name is Casey, rising sophomore in course 10. I'm living in EC on 2E this summer!

I work in a course 12 UROP from 9-5 and have ballroom class MWF at around 6.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:36 pm 
Hey, I'm Ping. I'm living in Big Back at ET this summer for an internship at Twitter. I'm at work roughly 9 to 6, and go to Providence on the weekends.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:56 pm 
Hey I am Jordan. I'm living in in W504 in EC this summer, though I spend my nights starting at 7 mostly at pika. I also have work from 10-6 most days, but on MWF I have class from 10:00-11:30am on the third floor of building 34. Weekends, god knows where I'll be. But otherwise those times and locations are pretty reliable.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:57 pm 
Hello! I'm Ellena, I live in EC, 2E (Beast), and I do... oh god... welll, I guess I'll be easy to kill.

I'm working a course 9 (7?) UROP in the media lab, I go to spinjam and handbells monday, climbing tuesdays and fridays, (archery tuesdays?), bellringing wednesdays and saturdays, dance thursdays, MTG builds saturdays, and occasionally I disappear underground (caving) over the weekends. When I'm not drowning in things to do, I'm usually trying to sleep for a bit on Beast.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:28 am 
I'm Zach, and I live in MacGregor, G Entry. I have a UROP in course 16

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:35 am 
Hi I'm Aradhana, I live on Beast in East Campus. My schedule during the day is erratically split between urop at the McGovern and solar car team at the Edgerton Center. I may also be off-campus frequently on the weekends or at Maseeh during weeknight for a summer camp. That's about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 am 
Important note: your schedule needs to be sufficient to help the mafia kill you. It should include your real full name, residence (include floor if you're in EC), a brief physical description or photo of yourself, time and rooms of your UROP if you have one, and anywhere you hang out frequently. If you only give the bare bones it makes game less fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:52 pm 
Hi, I'm Elaine Kung. I live on Beast in East Campus and I'm doing a Course 1 UROP on the 3rd floor of Building 48, usually working from 10amish-6pmish. When not at work, I can often be found somewhere on Beast or in the EC courtyard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:39 pm 
Hello :D I'm Maura, I live in D Entry of MacGregor, D316. I work in a Course 3 Energy UROP from 9-5, and I work desk at McCormick late nights from Sunday night to Thursday night.

Don't kill me? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:21 pm 
I live on Tetazoo in Wa305, but I'm at my UROP in the old media lab (room 301 I think, it's the first room on the right on the third floor from the elevators near EC).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:31 pm 
Sorry for not having a concrete list of places I'll be, but I really don't have any specific places I'll be at any given time. I will likely be in the Student Center fairly regularly because I am doing independent work in the SAA clay studio, but I don't have any concrete times for things.