Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discussion Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:40 am 
Things that I think should happen today:
- Andres is shoveled and the result is announced by a trusted party (imo, this should be someone other than Aradhana)
- Andres is investigated for Ellena's murder
- Prophet smites someone (this could provide the trusted innocent for announcing the shovel result). Ideally the prophet has been backed up by one or more claimed backups.

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:44 am 
I agree with all of the above. In order for a smiting we need back-ups. Come on guys, please message me soon. I think the God's just reconfirmed my innocence about 10 minutes ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:46 am 
reconfirming doesn't change anything. You are still innocent child even if you get conscripted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:50 am 
A conscript has all the powers of a mafia, plus all the powers they had as a townie. So, you would not lose your ability to have a god-confirmed reveal as innocent child if you were conscripted.

Anyway though, I think it's very unlikely that Aradhana is a conscripted innocent child if she thought that being conscripted would make her reveals invalid, given all the reveals she has been doing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:20 am 
ah okay. I haven't had contact with anyone after Santiago and Elaine left my room last night so I'm clean. It'll stay that way until the evening atleast (I literally work in a locked room for sound reasons).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 am 
My investigator investigated Andres (anpere), and he is not responsible for Ellena's death.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:52 pm 
Can we have a meeting/get together at EC today? Is 4:30 p.m. too early to ask for?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:55 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
Can we have a meeting/get together at EC today? Is 4:30 p.m. too early to ask for?

Yes. I would be able to make it to EC (grudgingly) at 6:30 or 6, but no earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:12 pm 
I don't think there's any need for you to come over to EC at 6:30 Lily. The primary thing that I want to do is get petitions signed. I want a mayor tonight. And I don't particularly want it to be ksedlar. Speaking of which, don't let her finish her petition (yet.) I believe we can produce a more reliably innocent candidate.

Which is the (primary reason) why I'd like to get together with non-ET people earlier (like at 5): to sign petitions. I can bring petitions back to ET to be completed.

So yeah, as many people as possible. We really want to have a mayor.

Please respond if you'll be available to sign petitions in the 4:00 - 5:30 range. I'll even come to your residence if you're feeling to lazy to go over to EC :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:14 pm 
I was also planning to start a petition for mayor. If there's not going to be a meeting at EC that I can make it to, Daniel -- would you mind starting a petition for me and getting some signatures?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 pm 
i can sign petitions,
but not signing for anyone I don't trust, which, at this point, is everyone. :P
especially dgrazian.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:33 pm 
I'm planning to head to campus in the next half hour or so. If anyone wants to get me to sign things or talk about game, my phone number is 832-264-8725. Feel free to text/call me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:36 pm 
Remember that aradhana was innocent child, so the mafia can still make another kill today! Be careful, guys.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:42 pm 
I can sign a petition at EC anytime today. I agree, I think we need someone who can be proven more innocent than ksedlar to be mayor.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:12 pm 
I'm fine not being mayor; we should just get one soon. I won't be able to make an EC meeting this evening, but I'll sign any petitions brought back to ET later tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:42 pm 
I'll also sign any petitions brought to ET.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:07 pm 
Likewise.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:13 pm 
I think it's likely that murdering Maura was the mafia trying to take out Receiver #2. If you have Receiver #2, and have any information about any of the murders, you should say so now. The mafia are most likely out of kills for today, so a kamikaze killing spree is less likely.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:23 pm 
I agree, we need to get more information about Aradhana's death if at all possible. Pleeeeeease if you have the receiver, announce the info or do something!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:27 pm 
Also, where are all the investigators? We've only heard from one so far.

I'm just gonna throw out some worthwhile investigations to make: ksedlar or buttcrunch for killing aradhana, Eric Yang or caseyc for killing Ellena.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:38 pm 
Lily, what are the motivations for investigating Eric and me for Ellena's death?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm 
caseyc wrote:
Lily, what are the motivations for investigating Eric and me for Ellena's death?
Less-airtight-than-ideal alibis, and because you're up for election.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:22 pm 
A few things:

1. Whoever has the microphone (mic 2) should come forward now.

2. Investigators, please fu**ing investigate. Unless we really have this few...

3. It's time to elect a mayor. I want to see caseyc elected. I have reason to believe she is innocent.

4. Caseyc, buttcrunch, and I were together talking shortly before the kill happened. Buttcrunch and I were subsequently walking over to mcgregor to meet with her. On our way, she called buttcrunch to say she had just died. I don't think caseyc could have it done it. Buttcrunch definitely could not have.

5. Post publicly NOW anything material that aradhana told you before she died (e.g. say that she told you the identity of a prophet, NOT who the prophet actually was.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:52 pm 
*Correction: we were walking to the student center to meet w/ Maura, not MacGregor.

But yes, I confirm dgrazian's statement that we were walking from EC to the student center together when Maura died and everything else he said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:00 pm 
If people don't start saying and doing things, we're just going to lose...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 am 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
If people don't start saying and doing things, we're just going to lose...

Lol