Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 pm 
We need this to happen before you get killed **Don't die with smart bombs.**

Since apparently there are no backups... I'd like a prophet to come over to ET at 11:00 p.m. or shortly before/after if possible. If not possible, I understand. But there are potential prophet smitings to be done. Feel free to text me when you get here (619-655-0432.) If I don't here anything by 11:20, I'll assume you're not coming. If there is a backup, you're a bit late to the party. Message me, buttcrunch, or caseyc identifying yourself. Immediately.

And investigators: we are getting too few investigations. I suggest investigating ksedlar or possibly lilychen for Maura's death.

And can we get a count of investigators (if you're proxying for somebody, give them a label, like Investigator A)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
Message me, buttcrunch, or caseyc identifying yourself. Immediately.
And why exactly should town trust you, buttcrunch, and caseyc?

Daniel Grazian wrote:
I suggest investigating ksedlar or possibly lilychen for Maura's death.
Sure, investigate away, but I've never met Maura and don't even know what she looks like, and would have no reason to know that she would be in Lobby 13 at that time. I think an investigation would be better spent on someone else.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:21 pm 
Because we trust each other. Or at least I trust them and am willing to put my credibility on the fence for it in a game with few mafia to spare.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:35 pm 
Lily, I'm going to have to go with Dgrazian on this one. I highly doubt that all three of them (him, Buttcrunch, and Caseyc) are mafia. At this point, I think that one townie's trust is confirmation than we'd want to get otherwise. Having them reveal the reason for this trust publicly is just asking for mafia to use set a trap. I also know that Aradhana trusted Buttcrunch A LOT, so she is the one out of the three I'd most recommend people reveal to.

I would likewise recommend prophets coming to ET tonight for a smite.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:53 pm 
Aradhana trusted Buttcrunch, so I am also willing to trust her. However, I see no reason to trust caseyc or dgrazian.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:04 pm 
I also think Zach should be investigated for Maura's death. Zach (Maura's boyfriend) is very likely to have been involved in Maura's death, I believe. She didn't post info on the Introductions page about where her UROP was, and she said her urop hours were 9-5. Maura told me her UROP was in Building 13 if I remember correctly. I have reason to believe that the only other person who knows Maura's schedule well and would know where her urop was, as well as the fact that she was planning on meeting with me at 7, is Zach.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:15 pm 
Actually, I'm confident enough to just lynch him. He had the opportunity and even if he didn't do it himself, who else would have had the knowledge of where he was?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:16 pm 
Where *she* was. But my vote is for Zach.

Also, for clarification, he and Maura are dating.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 pm 
Guys town needs to act NOW or we are going to lose. If you are a prophet, reveal yourself to me. As people have said above, I am the most trustworthy person right now. I also trust dgrazian and caseyc right now. At the very least, prophets come to ET tonight.

My suspicions about who is mafia/ affiliated with mafia: ksedlar, Zach, possibly Lily.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 pm 
I think I trust Caseyc more than buttcrunch.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:43 pm 
Also, I've submitted a petition to elect Caseyc mayor. Official announcement will come out shortly.