Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 pm 
Zach says that shike killed aradhana.

Investigators: investigate this right away; proxies, drag your investigators over there.

The new mayor (caseyc) will be investigating shike for killing aradhana. Other investigator: investigate Zach for killing aradhana.

Proxies: post results immediately.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:01 pm 
I saw Zach hanging around EC this morning at around 9:30 pm when I went back to fetch my charger which I had left in EC. I would have posted about him just sketchily hanging around earlier, except I didn't know his name, and I was in a rush to get to work since I was already late. It wasn't until I got to Tech Squares and saw Lucy that I bothered to ask ("who's the blond kid who was at kickoff?"), and I had only just gotten back from Squares.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 pm 
My investigation of shikexue for aradhana's murder came up positive, so actions should be taken now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:15 pm 
Ok, we lynch Shike tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 pm 
You mean 9:30am right? Yeah Zach doesn't live in EC or hang out at EC normally as far as I know. He was probably trying to kill Aradhana this morning, since Aradhana lives in EC. There's a chance he may have been looking to kill someone else in EC, but Ara was prime target and died today, so probably Aradhana.

OK, so Shike killed Aradhana... unless frame a townsperson was used? Any way we can figure out if frame a townsperson was used?